Jim Kelly upholds tradition.

JinWPB

According to todays Palm Beach Post ,Jimbo was pretty loaded last night, partying to the wee hours in a Miami nightclub. Getin down on the dance floor with several partially clad women. Ahhh wonder where Jill was?

Always wondered how we would have done if Marv had locked them in their rooms.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to todays Palm Beach Post ,Jimbo was pretty loaded last night, partying to the wee hours in a Miami nightclub. Getin down on the dance floor with several partially clad women. Ahhh wonder where Jill was?

Always wondered how we would have done if Marv had locked them in their rooms.

Ahhh, Jim. Reliving those special Super Bowl moments. Passed out in a puddle of his own puke 6 hours before kickoff.. Good times, good times...

And people blame Scott Norwood!

PTR

According to todays Palm Beach Post ,Jimbo was pretty loaded last night, partying to the wee hours in a Miami nightclub. Getin down on the dance floor with several partially clad women.

...Former Buffalo Bills and U. of Miami QB Jim Kelly , visibly feeling very little pain, was bumping 'n' grinding wildly with three barely dressed women Thursday night on the dance floor of Automatic Slims in Miami Beach, while the nerdy former Dolphins QB Jay Fiedler egged him on with: "Go, Jimmy! Go, Jimmy! Go!" ...

99% of TSW wishes they were there...

...Former Buffalo Bills and U. of Miami QB Jim Kelly , visibly feeling very little pain, was bumping 'n' grinding wildly with three barely dressed women Thursday night on the dance floor of Automatic Slims in Miami Beach, while the nerdy former Dolphins QB Jay Fiedler egged him on with: "Go, Jimmy! Go, Jimmy! Go!" ...

been to Automatic Slims with 2 blondes from Manchester England- good times!

Who cares. So what if he was partying. This site is turning into the National Enquire. :ph34r:

I think the point we're trying to make is; If Lord Jim hadn't been such a lush ( as public knowledge seems to indicate ) i.e. using the golf cart to transport the offense down to the local watering hole in training camp and partying till morning of kickoff at the big show we 'd probably have four lombardi 's...

Ahhh, Jim. Reliving those special Super Bowl moments. Passed out in a puddle of his own puke 6 hours before kickoff.. Good times, good times...

And people blame Scott Norwood!

PTR

Just in case you forgot......the Bills offense scored a point per minute of their possesion time in that game. Maybe if the Bills had the ball for more than 19 minutes, the game would have been different. That gmae was not on Kelly or the offense. That game was not on Norwood. That game was on the defense. PERIOD.

Well said.

Thanks Irv. And I know we disagree on some things, but we agree on this one. I think the thing that kills me the most is. This guy laid it on the line every day for the Bills. He's a HOF'er. But yet some of these idiots thinks, its easy??!!!!

What those teams did is unpresenated. I'm happy Jim played for the Bills. But yet, some want to cast stones. And that pisses me off.

Thanks for the memories Jim......

100% of the males minus inkman of course :ph34r:

Just in case you forgot......the Bills offense scored a point per minute of their possesion time in that game. Maybe if the Bills had the ball for more than 19 minutes, the game would have been different. That gmae was not on Kelly or the offense. That game was not on Norwood. That game was on the defense. PERIOD.

Actually 17 points in 19 minutes. Bruce had 2.

I watched the replay of Superbowl XXV this morning and it wasn't just the defense that was to blame for losing that first one. Jim Kelly should have called Thomas' number much more in the first half of that game (Kelly called his own plays). Thomas was unstoppable that day and it just irked me how well he ran in the second half knowing he rarely got his number called in the first 30 minutes. Secondly, Andre Reed dropped a couple of very easy passes in the second half on drives that resulted in no points scored. Passes that would have resulted in first downs. Thirdly, the no huddle offensnse was a double edged sword. Thomas had to take himself out (exhaustion) in the second half after lighting up the Giants defense on three consecutive carries of huge amounts of yardage. The Bills didn't get a first down after Thomas left that drive and the momentum came to a complete stop. The defense did not have a good day, but they pummled Hostetler all day long. It's amazing he did not turn the ball over via fumble or interception. I can't even remember the last time I saw a QB get his ass kicked that badly and finish the game. On Norwoods kick they showed a replay of the Giants reaction and Hostetler was on one knee and didn't even move when the kick sailed wide right. That shows right there you how badly he was hurting. It was a team loss...offense, defense and special teams.

Thanks Irv. And I know we disagree on some things, but we agree on this one. I think the thing that kills me the most is. This guy laid it on the line every day for the Bills. He's a HOF'er. But yet some of these idiots thinks, its easy??!!!!

What those teams did is unpresenated. I'm happy Jim played for the Bills. But yet, some want to cast stones. And that pisses me off.

Thanks for the memories Jim......

Before blowing up another poster, let's distinguish what he did on the field from what he did off.