Jim Kelly upholds tradition.

JinWPB

In addition, where are the posts that Jim has raised millions of dollars for Krabbe disease. None. But yet some of you idiots want to begrudge him a good time. !@#$ you people. Like some of you are beyond reproach. :rolleyes:

!@#$s.

Hey potty mouth...who put you in charge?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You, me and everyone on TSW will never know the answer to that.

In the week leading up to SB XXVI in Minneapolis, the Bills--and Jimbo--were like monks, doing everything possible to stay away from partying and getting distracted. Their game performance, if anything was even worse than in XXV, as they were too hyped up / not relaxed enough (with Andre's helmet toss one highly visible example).

Ah yes the Bill got screwed from the start. They kick off, run down the field and do a good job, but wait the refs blow it, TV not back from commerical,. Rekick you winded bastards. Rekick coverage not as good. Andre got mugged. The ref later said he screwed the call.

Washingtom was clearly the better team anyways. We had to many hurt players.

Thirdly, the no huddle offensnse was a double edged sword.

A very good point, I think had the Bills been a little bit wiser in terms of clock management they could of won Super Bowl XXV. I really lament every time I see the highlights of the game and seeing 8 seconds left on the clock for the fabled kick. Another thing that still angers me is settling for a field goal before the half in XXVIII.

Hey potty mouth...who put you in charge?

Exactly!

Must be the Irish connection that gets him so defensive?.. Kinda like the Kennedy's, booze and chicks go hand in hand... But all is good when you can cover it up with charitable work! ONLY KIDDING ERYN, AND OTHERS!!!

Old-school Jimbo was always made for good party news... Even going back to his U days! He wasn't exactly a man of men...

You almost wonder about karma?

Truly, sad... You can't wish such ill fate on anybody... Especially a HOF... Great Bill... Yet, personally the organization has it share of douchebags...

True the man has done so much on the Krabbe's front... I almost wonder what kind of man he would have ended up if everything in his life went perfect?... I don't think it would be so appealing...

Get what I am floating?

Yeah I hear a certain wife and spokeswoman of an electric company (pun not intended) turned down a marriage propsal years earlier by old Jimbo.

Laurie was the cause of the Andre- Kelly fued. I never heard that there was a marriage proposal but a date with Andre was involved.