Brett Favre To Return....

This is GREAT news for Bills fans. Favre will knock Marino out of the #1 all time TD pass mark this season. Viva la Favre!

He should break both the all-time TD and all time INT records this year. I think he needs 6 TD's to break the record.

This is GREAT news for Bills fans. Favre will knock Marino out of the #1 all time TD pass mark this season. Viva la Favre!

That was exactly my first thought. Anything that gets Marino out of the record books is a-ok with me!

I think this will be his last year...but it's tough to walk away from $11 million a year until 2009.

I agree completely. Kind of funny to think how that 11 million could be spent on FA or developing younger players though.

I bet they won't make the playoffs again this year.

Alright I love this guy but don't you think his retirement run is a little too long? He'll be bcak again... maybe he'll stick around long enought now so we can see him in another 7 years at Buffalo... haha

Thank God. Now maybe the networks can cover Brett Favre for hours on end tomorrow, perhaps even overshadowing the Super Bowl and its two teams.

:unsure::cry:

seeing the snide cut-down jokes here from the cynics here is kinda sad. for anyone who was watching, he actually had a pretty good year last year.

Couldn't agree more. W/o him the Packers might have been 3-13.

To hell with everybody else Brett, you play as long as you damned well please.......

Brett Favre is still very good. He tends to force a lot of balls, but that's only because he's always playing catch up with this terrible team. Give Favre a halfway decent supporting cast and it's a much different story. Nobody can win on their own.