The Official 2007 American Idol Thread

Rico

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I predict the winner will be Jordin Sparkes.

i was watching the show last night and was shocked at how large her head looked when she was standing next to Ryan Seacrest. Her head looked twice as big.

Sanjaya will be gone very, very soon. I can't say I would've been disappointed with any of them going home last night. Hopefully it'll be Sanjaya next week, and then the Navy dork. I can't think of his name but he reminds me of the Vampire from Salems Lot... :wallbash:

:beer:

I like Phil the Navy Dork guy!

He is a little goofy looking but he isn't annoying.

:(

I like Phil the Navy Dork guy!

He is a little goofy looking but he isn't annoying.

They have definitely assembled an odd cast of characters this year. Phil looks like a bush baby, Melinda: shrek, Sanjaya: Paula Abdul, kiki = mandiva, Jordin = Big Head, the fat guy with big hair, etc. That's why even though she couldn't sing, I will dearly miss Antonella :lol:

I dont know if any of you guys are Elliott Yamin fans from last season, but they played some of his upcoming single on Atlanta radio this morning....I have to say, I was impressed! Much more "current" than I expected.

American Idol is AWFUL this time around. I can't watch it anymore.

I still enjoy it, but I admit that this season is pretty weak. The dropoff from last year is pretty significant.

I dont know if any of you guys are Elliott Yamin fans from last season, but they played some of his upcoming single on Atlanta radio this morning....I have to say, I was impressed! Much more "current" than I expected.

I was a big fan and heard it recently--it is excellent!

By the way, for the poster who said jordin Sparks has a big head, has anyone noticed that there are at least 3 or 4 of the girls who have the biggest heads I've ever seen: Melinda, Kiki, Gina Glockson, Jordin. It's strange.

I will dearly miss Antonella :D

As long as Haley sticks around, I'll have some eye candy! And really, there's nothing to watch for other than that. I agree with those saying this season is horrible. If it doesn't step up....very soon...this could be the American Idol killer. It takes very little for shows like this to drop off the face of the earth, and this season may do it. Even with a great season next year, it's hard to win back ratings once people have moved on.

Really, what they hell is going to happen in the next 9 weeks? There are only like 3 possible winners out there right now. So until then it's just waiting around till they can finally get rid of everyone else.