The Official 2007 American Idol Thread

Rico

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Simon can kiss my ass, and I do not look like a monkey!!!"

0:):D :D

I loved that an Amos Lee song got the homeless guy with the afro through to Hollywood on his third attempt! Arms of a Woman, baby!

Yep, that guy sounded very close to Amos Lee I thought. Good choice of a song to sing for him. :bag:

Yep, that guy sounded very close to Amos Lee I thought. Good choice of a song to sing for him. :bag:

When he said he was doing an Amos Lee song, Randy looked at him like he had no idea who Amos Lee was! Shame on him!

I agree, though....his voice was quite similar to Amos'

we thought him and his fat friend would have made an excellent timon and pumbaa.

:bag: Those two were pretty amusing....when the monkey boy was outside the door with seacrest listening to the chubby one, I nearly pissed myself when he said, "oh YEAH! He sounds great!!!" 0:)

0:) Those two were pretty amusing....when the monkey boy was outside the door with seacrest listening to the chubby one, I nearly pissed myself when he said, "oh YEAH! He sounds great!!!" :D

:D

These people can't really act in real life like this, can they? :bag:

I think Simon was trying to remember the name "Ewok". :unsure:

:devil:

As soon as Simon used the words "jungle creature" I was pretty much in hysterics lol

Unchained Melody...instant classic! :unsure::devil: I thought the guys eyes were going to bug out of his head.

That was the funniest ones I've ever seen. That guy was so friggin off the wall.

Anyone else think it was kind of funny when security pushed the hairdresser out the door and Seacrest tried to tell them not to leave but they just shut the door on him! :lol:

• 1 month later...