The Official 2007 American Idol Thread

Rico

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot wait to LMAO for 2 solid hours tonight,

thank God it's back!!!

Back for another great season! I haven't watched it yet...just got home from work and have it on the DVR....can't wait!!! :cry:

Wow, the previews for tonight's show look like we're in for a classic!

As for the first episode, I thought it was actually pretty damn entertaining. Jewel was looking HOT as hell (hotter than I've ever seen her before), there were some pretty funny contestants, some pretty girls, and a couple of inspiring stories to top it off.

It's funny cause usually when these rejected contestants are all upset and sad, I don't feel much of anything for them. Either I'm laughing at them or just feel it's tough love and they're better off in the long run. But then you get someone like that 16 y.o. kid with the big red zit on his nose. When they showed him calling his mom to tell her than he made it through, it really touched me. He's falling down to his knees after hanging up with her and saying, "she's proud of me".....I can admit it...that got to me a little....SUE ME!

I only caught the stuff that happened near the end. The 16 year old kid who thought it'd be a good idea to juggle while he "sang" (or whatever the hell that was) was the highlight for me. He absolutely could not have sucked any more. And then he comes out of the room swearing at everyone and crying.

The best was when his mom tried to console him:

"Honey, it's OK, you're only 16 years old..."

"I know, but I wanted to start out famous! WAAAAAAH!"

I can't believe no one ever mentioned to this kid that 16 year olds with greasy hair and acne don't "start out" famous. Oh, and also this particular kid will never be famous unless he becomes a serial killer. He sucks.

I only caught the stuff that happened near the end. The 16 year old kid who thought it'd be a good idea to juggle while he "sang" (or whatever the hell that was) was the highlight for me. He absolutely could not have sucked any more. And then he comes out of the room swearing at everyone and crying.

I can't believe no one ever mentioned to this kid that 16 year olds with greasy hair and acne don't "start out" famous. Oh, and also this particular kid will never be famous unless he becomes a serial killer. He sucks.

;)

I thought the same thing. You had to know your singing sucked if you brought your juggling gear with you. ;):blush:

The psycho(near the end of the show) proclaiming that she had a degree in music and 10 years of training was also great comic relief. Not to be out done, the woman singing the cowardly lion song from the wizard of oz was a thing of beauty.

The visuals of the judges(specifically Randy & Simon) are priceless. :beer::wub:

The singing teacher from New York was funny too...Randy just went off on that guy....

These people who get their 5 minutes of fame are pathetic....by next week nobody will care about them.

That girl with the boss was funny too...tell me he is not ga-ga for her to fly her from cali to minnesota...

The singing teacher from New York was funny too...Randy just went off on that guy....

These people who get their 5 minutes of fame are pathetic....by next week nobody will care about them.

That girl with the boss was funny too...tell me he is not ga-ga for her to fly her from cali to minnesota...

we agreed that shes either banging him or he wants to bang her. only possible explanation. And that little sh-- of a 16-year old DID look like a serial killer, so maybe he has a future.

One of the funniest parts was the 1st girl trying to sing like jewel, and then watching jewels pained expression as the girl thoroughly butchered the song.