If chaos occured, what possesion

Tux of Borg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone of us got into a position where things became chaotic or out of control by government forces. What would be your most valuable item?

I'll say my 9mm.

875405[/snapback]

It won't be much use to you without those other valuable little items called bullets. :w00t:

If anyone of us got into a position where things became chaotic or out of control by government forces. What would be your most valuable item?

I'll say my 9mm.

875405[/snapback]

I guess it depends on the situation. Are you talking a coup? A civil war? Or a riot type situation?

If it's a long term situation (like a coup/war etc) it would be a means of protecting my family.

If it's a short term situation (a riot), it would be a means of getting the hell out of dodge.

Yeah, I've honestly been meaning to get my pistol liscense (or whatever I would need) just to have a gun in case of "choas".

Really though I'd just pack my backpack full of my gear and head into the wilderness. I (think I) could survive out there pretty well with just my knife, tent, and other stuff I have. Knowledge is the most useful tool, I've tried to learn trapping and hunting and wilderness farming techniques as best I can. Though I still have a lot of learning to do.

Anyways, I've thought about this a lot. I could write an essay on the subject. But that is a short part of my thoughts.

I'll say my 9mm.

875405[/snapback]

The whole damn gun safe. If we're talking a couple weeks? Just a car to, as someone else said, get outta Dodge.