Greetings from Tennessee

vinceyoungfan

Hey great fans of the Buffalo Bills. I decided to drop in and say hello. I'm not here to talk smack either. I really don't know much about your team to be honest except our running back used to play for your team. I would like to learn more about your team if you have time to share your thoughts.

Us Titan fans (well majority of us) are very pleased with what has happened the last 5 weeks. People predicted our team would only win two games this year. WOW they were wrong. I'm very happy with Vince Young. Regardless what anyone says I really think the reason our team is playing harder is because of him. He's a leader and that motivates the team to play to win.

Well I have to leave but I will be back.

Here's to a good game this weekend with no injuries. Good luck to your team.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey great fans of the Buffalo Bills.  I decided to drop in and say hello.  I'm not here to talk smack either.  I really don't know much about your team to be honest except  our running back used to play for your team.  I would like to learn more about your team if you have time to share your thoughts. 

Us Titan fans (well majority of us)  are very pleased with what has happened the last 5 weeks.  People predicted our team would only win two games this year. WOW they were wrong.  I'm very happy with Vince Young.  Regardless what anyone says I really think the reason our team is playing harder is because of him.  He's a leader and that motivates the team to play to win. 

Here's to a good game this weekend with no injuries.  Good luck to your team.

871208[/snapback]

Thanks for stopping in!

TEN is quite a surprise...7 and 7. Like you say, here's to a good game!

HC Fisher has done a good job with a club most gave up for dead...

Wait, TEN has Vince Young? I didn't realize that because he hasnt been given any national media attention at all.

Hey great fans of the Buffalo Bills.  I decided to drop in and say hello.  I'm not here to talk smack either.  I really don't know much about your team to be honest except  our running back used to play for your team.  I would like to learn more about your team if you have time to share your thoughts. 

Us Titan fans (well majority of us)  are very pleased with what has happened the last 5 weeks.  People predicted our team would only win two games this year. WOW they were wrong.  I'm very happy with Vince Young.  Regardless what anyone says I really think the reason our team is playing harder is because of him.  He's a leader and that motivates the team to play to win. 

871208[/snapback]

We're going to kick the Titans asses all over the field. Vince Young is going to wish he was back in Texas playing college ball. I see this game being a total blowout!

Tell Travis Henry all the 15 year old girls will be locked up when he's in town. Travis will know what you're talking about.

All kidding aside, welcome to a very knowledgeable and friendly message board. :rolleyes:

Bills 27

Titans 13

:rolleyes:

Wait, TEN has Vince Young?  I didn't realize that because he hasnt been given any national media attention at all.

871225[/snapback]

Yeah, I thought Tennessee drafted Leinart b/c of Norm Chow... So they have Vince Young apparently? Do they have Leinart as well? If so, who's starting?

We're going to kick the Titans asses all over the field. Vince Young is going to wish he was back in Texas playing college ball. I see this game being a total blowout!

871230[/snapback]

HA HA that's funny. I think last week we had about 10 Jag fans on our board (titansonline.com) telling us the same thing. I bet they felt silly coming back after the game to eat crow. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

HA HA  that's funny.  I think last week we had about 10 Jag fans on our board (titansonline.com) telling us the same thing.  I bet they felt silly coming back after the game to eat crow.  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

871246[/snapback]

I haven't seen the Titans play much so am not sure what they are doing right. I do know however that both the Bills and Titans were given up for dead a few weeks back and have recently started winning. Kudos to Fisher and our own Jauron for a slam bang job in keeping the teams motivated.

I think Young will have a sub-par performance but Henry will play like a mad man. Expect the Bills to go for some big plays on offense very soon and pressure your offense to rely more on the pass. Should be a good battle. Hope this one is not decided by any Home Run Throwback or similar cr@p.

Hey breasts fan welcome to the board. I honestly havent seen your team play this year other then bits and pieces here. While young doesnt have the greatest mechanics he's a natural leader and seems to play with a love of the game. Unlike Vick I believe Young has the ability and the coaches to improve as passer. Jeff Fischer has done a great job with that team and if not for Sean Payton would be a real strong candidate for coach of the year.

With that You say you want to know stuff about the bills. Ok well since the bye wek we are a much improved team. So anything you read or heard about us earlier in the season you can pretty much forget. Like your breasts we're a pretty young team who need additional help in certain areas. Losman while not a finished product seems to be improving every week. The Run blocking isn't great, but we've made just enough plays that it hasn't been a huge factor. Lee Evans is a tremendous weapon. Blazing speed and much improved route running. Him and Losman have great chemistry together. We dont really have any clear cut #2 receiver, but reed/price/parrish have been solid. Our te robert royal has come on as of late. The mo for teams still seems to be stack the box against mcgahee and have losman try to beat you. At this rate it doesn't look like that will work much longer as losman and evans like I said are developing quite a chemistry.

Our defense has improved. After allowing 22 pts per game thru the first 7 games. We're now only allowing 15.5. Our biggest weakness defensively is our rush d however our coaches seem to make good halftime adjustments. We don't blitz much using the tampa 2 relying on pressure from the front 4. The old bend but dont break philosophy. Aaron Schobel the nfls sack leader has been a beast this year with 13 1/2 sacks and applies consistent pressure. The game plan will be to make young sustain drives and force him to read defenses to try to beat us.

Anyway Worst of luck to the breasts :rolleyes:

YOU SUCK! VINCE YOUNG SUCKS! TRAVIS HENRY SUCKS! THE MUSIC CITY MIRACLE/"THROWBACK" SUCKS! GO HOME TROLL!....

oh wait.....my bad, thought this was still Jets week :rolleyes: ...welcome to our little corner of the world!!!!!!!

871208[/snapback]

Romo fell to earth and so will Vince Young. The question is just if the Bills will be the one to bring him down.

871249[/snapback]

I think we will be, myself. I have nothing against the Titans at all, and I became a Vince Young fan when I saw him almost singlehandedly beat pretty boy Leinart and the Trojans for the National Championship. But I expect us to win this game comfortably.

Bills 31

Titans 17

HA HA  that's funny.  I think last week we had about 10 Jag fans on our board (titansonline.com) telling us the same thing.  I bet they felt silly coming back after the game to eat crow.  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

871246[/snapback]

Thanks for stopping in. <_<

I couldn't stand Travis Henry while he was here, but his fumbling problem seems to have abated, and he is doing well there since his drug suspension. He might even at some point have the IQ of a 4 year old. Who knows.

That said, I readily admit that Travis could present a problem for us. He was always dangerous when he had a head of steam, and the Bills run defense is suspect. They need to think of something to contain him, and perhaps force him to fumble yet again.

Our DEs will present a problem for Young, mobile or not. Brad Hopkins is no longer there to seal off the blindside, and Schobel is very likely to exploit your LT. The guys on the other side (Kelsay and Denney) are in their prime and are dangerous pass rushers.

Your secondary need beware of Evans. He is coming into his own, and very hard to cover. JP has the arm to reach him deep.

This will be a great game imo. I too hope that there are no injuries on either side.

I couldn't stand Travis Henry while he was here, but his fumbling problem seems to have abated, and he is doing well there since his drug suspension. He might even at some point have the IQ of a 4 year old. Who knows.

:rolleyes:<_<<_<:rolleyes:

871246[/snapback]

It's not like the Titans beat up the Jags - in fact the Jags kicked your butt up and down the field all day yesterday and your offense looked like it belongs in South Florida.

The Titans are using "miracles" to pull out victories late in the season while the Bills continue to punish the pretenders and compete with the contenders. Leave your smoke and mirrors at home this week, they ain't gonna help. The Bills don't beat themselves anymore and I don't think your team has the weapons to compete yet.

Besides, Henry's hands are too small to hold on to the ball in Buffalo - he's good for a couple of fumbles this week <_<