19,000 Titans vs Bills Tickets left

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From a selfish point of view, I hope they don't sell many more. I gave away my ticket & I'm getting too itchy not to go. So if they don't sell too many more, it should make the scalpers & holders of extra tickets almost willing to do what I did-give the tickets away.

They should just move the Bills now and get it over with.  :rolleyes:

Go ahead Ralph, sell the team and move on with your life. Seems the Bills fans in this area are done with the Buffalo Bills.

871269[/snapback]

It's Christmas freakin' Eve. :rolleyes:

When's the last time Buffalo sold out a Christmas Eve or Christmas Day game?

I don't know if many people remember this, but the Houston Comeback game wasn't a sellout. Neither were a few other playoff games - and that was when Buffalo was going to Super Bowls.

Go ahead Ralph, sell the team and move on with your life. Seems the Bills fans in this area are done with the Buffalo Bills.

871269[/snapback]

From a selfish point of view, I hope they don't sell many more.  I gave away my ticket & I'm getting too itchy not to go.  So if they don't sell too many more, it should make the scalpers & holders of extra tickets almost willing to do what I did-give the tickets away.

871260[/snapback]

gave my 2 tickets to a bills fan at work . plans on staying over .

BEST FANS IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  <_<  <_<  :doh:

871268[/snapback]

They should just move the Bills now and get it over with.  :doh:

871269[/snapback]

And what are you doing Christmas freakin' Eve?

See you in Lot 1.

And what are you doing Christmas freakin' Eve?

See you in Lot 1.

871358[/snapback]

I will be right there outside of Ralph's Stadium along with all the other bills fans gettin ready to watch us a Bills victory.

Haven't been home to see a Bills game in years (although I catch em anytime they are close down in the South as I live in GA (i.e. against Atlanta, Carolina or Jax), but this should be fun. 2 of my bros are coming in to go to the game with me, and then leavin after a Bills win to spend Xmas even with the whole family back in my hometown of Rochester, NY.

It doesn't get any better then that. Sad to see that the fans can't reach up and support the Bills like they have the Sabres. This is a good group of guys that Dick and Marv have put together and they could use a full stadium of Bills fans behind em. Looks like those of us who will be there will just need to be extra loud.

I will be right there outside of Ralph's Stadium along with all the other bills fans gettin ready to watch us a Bills victory.

Awesome. Stop by 1/5 for some beer and Sahlen's!

But c'mon -- I knew this game wasn't going to be a sellout the day the schedule came out. For all of y'all making the pilgrimage home for the holidays, there are probably that many 'regulars' who have decades of Christmas Eve family traditions they can't go against. If they'd only scheduled the game for the 23rd instead...

Or scheduled a visiting team that drafted lower than 3rd last April, for that matter. Betcha Bills-Pats or Bills-Packers would have still sold out this weekend, but going into the season, there's nobody alive who would've predicted both the Bills and Titans would be sitting at .500 and still mathematically alive for the playoffs...

With all due respect, I think you are going a little overboard.

I love the Bills. It pains me not to see a game. However, I love my family more than the Bills, and being with my family on Christmas eve is of the utmost importance. I like to think I have my priorities straight, not that I don't care about the Bills.

BTW - I was at the Bills game yesterday.

871269[/snapback]

For all of y'all making the pilgrimage home for the holidays, there are probably that many 'regulars' who have decades of Christmas Eve family traditions they can't go against.

871389[/snapback]

count me in that category..sort of...except it is my FIRST xmas with the new in-laws. they and the new mrs. always do christmas EVE so i didn't even entertain the notion... :rolleyes::rolleyes: