The official ‘’I was never off the bandwagon…

…and I always believed in the Bills from Day 1 and I always thought the Dick Jauron was the best coach out there and that J.P. Losman was always going to be ‘the man’ and I knew that it would all come together and that it’s all you other people out there who were too stupid to realize what the Bills were doing and now it’s been proven that I was right all along and all you other people out there are idiots and I’m so much better than all of you and all you wives are ugly and your kids are ugly and your momma’s ugly and that we’re going to the playoffs and win the Super Bowl and that I can say that ‘I told you so’ and that you’re all a bunch of losers’’ thread.

:unsure:

Jauron was not my first choice.....my first choice was Jim Fassel....LOL, i know i know.....but, Jauron has made a huge impression with me, i think hes the perfect fit here.....

As for JP, i liked the kid, but I was impatient with him, I wanted to win more then anything.....glad to see hes turned the corner

I was unsure with JP to be honest. As for Jauron, I lived in ChiTown during the 13-3 season and the previous one before it. I was pleased with the hire and the only problem I have with him is clock management and being a little too conservative at times. Overall though, I'm glad he is the coach. He does fit in well here.

i wavered in my support of JP until i went to houston and witnessed his coming of age, and once again i can wear my JP jersey with pride because he is a star in the making. I have never and will never be off the Bills bandwagon. No matter who's QBing or how bad our record is i'll watch every game and cheer like its the super bowl. Go Bills.

I was unsure of the Jauron hire. I lived, drunken and distorted, in the Sherman camp. But, Jauron is definitely appearing to be just what this team needed.

I've been behind JP all along. Although, I still think it was dumb to get rid of Bledsoe and think JP was gonna do it all last year. I thought it would have been much more prudent to let Bledsoe ride it out 1 more year then give JP the reigns after 2 full years of watching. What do I know?

Clements - I've been up and down on, currently I'm more up than down.

Willis - I appear to be one of the few that's been behind him. Although, I still wish he and Travis could have played nice together. (Actually probably wouldn't have drafted Willis. At the time I thought we had much greater needs)

Always on the bandwagon. There is no other bandwagon. Perhaps I don't always roll the windows down and play the music loud; but I'm on this ride till the bitter end.

I to was in the Sherman camp but @ the same time I wasn't upset @ the Jauron hiring. I was excited about bringing Levy back on board though......I thought he brought integrity back to the organization that was strongly missed during the TD reign.

As for JP, I was excited about drafting him but apprehensive after he became a starter last year w/his lackluster play.

Needless to say, I'm a believer now! :rolleyes:

I was more excited early about Sherman than Jauron, and had my doubts on Jauron early, wondering if he was up to the challenge. I have not wavered in my optimism for Marv, JP, and the Bills. Clements has genuinely surprised me recently although I was never particularly critical.

I have thought we were on the right track even when we were 2-5, and I saw a 7-9 light at the end of the tunnel. However being alive in the playoff race with two weeks to go and having 7-9 the worst case scenario is something I believed when we were 0-0, but I would not have expected when we were 2-5.

I hated the losman pick. I saw a pre-draft interview with the kid and thought "cocky S.O.B. I hope to hell the bills dont draft him". Course, when they traded up to pick him, I was less than amused, but vowed to give him a fair shot (did I have any choice?). Eventually his personality has won me over.

BTW, in my search to find said ESPN clip, I found these 2 rather amusing links

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Fa52YRXoDao

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1QAzwjDRjfE

(Note: my search failed.)

I also recall watching draft recap shows after the draft. With 4 first round quarterbacks, that was much of the discussion. The thought seemed to be that its possible Losman was very good, but was very raw. I think it was Mort who said he needed 2-3 years to blossom and was not NFL ready. I always kept that in the back of my head, even posted it here when things were rough early and got chastized because "nobody drafts a player who needs 3 years of development time in the first round"

There were times where I started to doubt. But then he made some outstanding plays to show me the talent is there, but the leadership and confidence were lacking. The past few months have made a great amount of progress. It will be interesting to see how he bounces back from the inevitable bad game/couple bad games in a row.

All in all, I think I have been pretty levelheaded with JPs development, realizing no QB was taking us to the superbowl the last 3 years.

I too was in the Sherman camp, but I found it quite difficult to criticize Marv Levys handpicked choice to be head coach.