JP Losman's Passer rating 151

As far as I'm concerned, this is JP's first full year as a starting QB. I pretty much throw out last season due to the bungling idiots entrusted to develop him. He will be one the NFL's elite next season.

The JP bashers are looking stupid, and beginning to feel shame. It will only get worse for them.

(Of course, some will still insist that shutting out Miami was the worst thing that could have happened.)

What if meathead left him in last year to learn? Think where we'd be now. He is just getting better.

869983[/snapback]

What if we had another receiving threat or Moulds had stayed and was willing to take a back seat and actually tried to mesh with JP than complain and jump on pop gun arm KH fan club? More power to JP thriving with limited skill players, average blocking, and few pass attempts!

Amen.

How about either a receiving threat at tight end OR a running back who has ability as a receiver out of the backfield. We don't have them, but we'll have at least one out of the two next year. Better line, better receiving options, improved QB- I smell a top 20 ranked NFL offense!

Thankfully we now have a coaching staff that isn't retarded.

As far as I'm concerned, this is JP's first full year as a starting QB.  I pretty much throw out last season due to the bungling idiots entrusted to develop him.  He will be one the NFL's elite next season.

The JP bashers are looking stupid, and beginning to feel shame.  It will only get worse for them.

(Of course, some will still insist that shutting out Miami was the worst thing that could have happened.)

869989[/snapback]

I would be really interested in seeing what JDG had to say about JP....JDG????

I would be really interested in seeing what JDG had to say about JP....JDG????

870535[/snapback]

JDG was whining about how since yesterday's game wasnt a sellout, we should remember December 17, 2006 as "the day buffalo lost the bills".

I think his thread has fallen to page 3.

As far as I'm concerned, this is JP's first full year as a starting QB.  I pretty much throw out last season due to the bungling idiots entrusted to develop him.  He will be one the NFL's elite next season.

The JP bashers are looking stupid, and beginning to feel shame.  It will only get worse for them.

869989[/snapback]

2005 Buffalo Bills/Buffalo at Tampa Bay/2nd game of the JP Losman era...

Meathead pulls JP in the beginnng of the fourth quarter Bills down only 3-13. After the game...

"I put Kelly in to see if we would get a spark," Buffalo coach Mike Mularkey said. "We had to try to get something going before it was too late."

That coaching move was so gutless. I'm still ticked off at how he handled Losman. I'm glad meathead is long gone.