Your 2 fave non-Bills teams???

Tcali

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol.  You called anyone who answered another NFL team a bandwagoning kitty, yet you committed one of the ultimate NCAA sins by naming both FSU and UF.

:D

865146[/snapback]

:w00t:

I am telling you BlueFire... Boon's list is gonna put me over the top!

Wonder who he roots for when the Gators play the 'Noles?

He is probably like the gay Cubs' fans that say it was okay when the Sox won the series in '05... Think a true Sox fan would root for the Cubbies?... :P:doh:

I have learned, THERE IS NO MIDDLE!

\

Sixers....and it sure is a great time to be a fan! :w00t:

865000[/snapback]

Alright, another Sixers fan! I thought I was the only one :P

Anyone who answered another NFL team is seriously a bandwagoning kitty...

Buffalo Sabres

Boston Red Sox

Notre Dame

NC State Wolfpack

Florida State

Florida Gators

That's pretty much it.

865145[/snapback]

Isn't the definition of a "bandwagoning kitty" rooting for more than one team in a single sport? So WTF are Notre Dame, Florida St. and Florida (the latter two being huge rivals, don't know if you heard) doing on your list??

If I'm answering literally: Sabres and Tar Heels.

If I'm answering in the spirit intended: Saints and Chargers (this year). This changes from year-to-year and is based upon "feel good" stories and players/coaches I like and respect.

What's wrong with being a bandwagon fan for a second NFL team. Its not like your going to go out and buy merchandise for that team or go on the team's message boards and say how great they are.

Other NFL teams this year: Saints - how could you not like their story, and Chargers - watched Rivers at NC State for 4 years, kind of cool seeing him have a good season in San Diego; of course it helps with LT running the ball.

Sabres and Mets are my non-football favorites.