Did You Vote Today?

rockpile

Did you VOTE today?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Did you VOTE today?

• Yes
    • No

You might be better off posting this on the Off Topic board. Most people that visit the politics board are the ones that actually care about politics, and will most likely be voting. The off topic board will probably get a slightly better sample. Unless of course you are trying to find out just how many jokers that post about political stuff actually go out and vote...in that case, good work.

Good idea, I just put a link over there which I hope does not get moved to PPP.

It will be OK I think, if people behave!

I was looking for a wider view, not just the lunatic fringe. :blink:

You might be better off posting this on the Off Topic board.  Most people that visit the politics board are the ones that actually care about politics, and will most likely be voting.  The off topic board will probably get a slightly better sample.  Unless of course you are trying to find out just how many jokers that post about political stuff actually go out and vote...in that case, good work.

828103[/snapback]

You might be better off posting this on the Off Topic board.  Most people that visit the politics board are the ones that actually care about politics, and will most likely be voting.  The off topic board will probably get a slightly better sample.  Unless of course you are trying to find out just how many jokers that post about political stuff actually go out and vote...in that case, good work.

828103[/snapback]

So because I avoid PPP like the plague it means I don't care about politics? Last time I visited I left without the tips of 3 fingers. :lol:

sorry if this is getting into the agenda thingy. :blink:

So because I avoid PPP like the plague it means I don't care about politics?  Last time I visited I left without the tips of 3 fingers.  :lol:

sorry if this is getting into the agenda thingy. :blink:

828209[/snapback]

You got off easy. I guess you didn't try passing stupidity for metrics however. :P

And it ought to be illegal for the networks to cover any of the voting until the polls are closed. 

No agenda implied.

828217[/snapback]

Agreed.

At a minimum, it would be nice to see them not project winners in a particular state until after the polls have closed in the entire state.

So because I avoid PPP like the plague it means I don't care about politics?  Last time I visited I left without the tips of 3 fingers.  :P

sorry if this is getting into the agenda thingy. :lol:

828209[/snapback]

Want me to mail them to you? :blink:

Well, since they can't really count your vote until today..... :w00t:

828256[/snapback]

Actually, they most likely won't even count my vote at all. The races aren't supposed to be close, and they don't count absentee ballots unless they are close.

So by that logic, I didn't vote. :P

Nah, I've gotten used to doing without them.  It was only a flesh wound. :w00t:

And, I was #7 in line at my polling place today.  One guy couldn't vote because he wasn't on the rolls, so I'm #6.

828428[/snapback]

Stop spinning the election in this thread with your agenda.

Stop spinning the election in this thread with your agenda.

828429[/snapback]

You know, !@#$ this whole "agenda free thread" thing. Who made that rule? I have an agenda, damn it, and I'm going to !@#$ing share it! So here it is:

More female frontal nudity on network television.

You know, !@#$ this whole "agenda free thread" thing.  Who made that rule?  I have an agenda, damn it, and I'm going to !@#$ing share it!  So here it is:

More female frontal nudity on network television.

828493[/snapback]

Gentleman. We have ourselves a 2008 candidate.

Gentleman. We have ourselves a 2008 candidate.

828496[/snapback]

I plan on modelling my commercial campaign after the Geico "so-and-so is not a paid actor, so we hired one" commercials. Got the idea after seeing the one during lunch with the Mimime guy from Austin Powers, and thought "Hey, what a great campaign idea! Exploit midgets!"

Between that and the "My opponent has never explicitly come out against Soylent Green" strategy, I think I've got a shot...

I plan on modelling my commercial campaign after the Geico "so-and-so is not a paid actor, so we hired one" commercials.  Got the idea after seeing the one during lunch with the Mimime guy from Austin Powers, and thought "Hey, what a great campaign idea!  Exploit midgets!"

Between that and the "My opponent has never explicitly come out against Soylent Green" strategy, I think I've got a shot...

828499[/snapback]

I'll manage this campaign if we can run the first two months based on the Head-ON commercial.

Frontal Nudity! - vote for Bungee Jumper

I definitely voted. There are a lot of issues out here for Californian's to be concerned about. I heard on the radio that Jerry Brown, who is running for Attorney General, approved a law that let a convicted pedophile draw photos in his prison cell of nude underage boys and sell them on the internet.

I think any profits from this should go to the state.