McCargo hurt

No, I base it on the fact that I am a WolfPack fan and NC State is literally in my backyard.

799667[/snapback]

McCargo is raw, he left college early and was hurt one of his years and didn't play much at NC State. It will take a few years to know if this pick was a bust. Way too early to pull the one that Marv missed lines....

I got hurt yesterday as well.  Watching that game was painful.

799673[/snapback]

My 2.5 year old son watched part of the game yesterday with me then went back to his bedroom and proceeded to puke. I told my wife, "I don't blame him, its making me sick too."

No, I base it on the fact that I am a WolfPack fan and NC State is literally in my backyard.

799667[/snapback]

So you're going to make this judgement on what? Not even 1/2 a season in the NFL in a new system? Give me a break.

So you're going to make this judgement on what? Not even 1/2 a season in the NFL in a new system? Give me a break.

799756[/snapback]

I think that seeing someone play at you're local school for several years and watching the team closely is a pretty good resume to form an opinion about a player.

I heard Paul Hamilton say McCargo was on crutches yesterday.  I then found a post on another board saying thje Buffalo News said he hurt his ankle & was on crutches after the game.  I hope this isn't a long term injury.

799602[/snapback]

Who's McCargo?

799756[/snapback]

A DT doesnt have that much to absorb.

Ball move

Mongo move

Mongo hunt down and earhole ball carrier.

Mongo go back to huddle.

799756[/snapback]

No, I am basing on the fact that he was not a dominant college player. He was solid (when he played) but only stood out at times because of the extra attention Mario and Manny got on the ends.

What are you basing your judgement on that I don't know what I'm talking about? Marv drafted him so he must be good? There is no other opion other than what the Bills say? Did you watch him play in college?

I agree it is too soon to judge. McCargo is very gifted athletically, and if the passion is there to improve, D-Tackle is not a rocket science position where talent doesn't translate into results like some skill positions. At the moment he seems like a stretch, but judging a raw D-Tackle who came out early and missed college time for injuries after five games doesn't seem appropriate. I definitely welcome any additional insight RayFinkle might have by having seen a lot of NC State, but I personally am going to be patient with this choice, and hope that McCargo is making big plays during our Super Bowl win in a couple years.

Yahoo Sports had a blurb in which they said, "McCargo, was just starting to play himself into the rotation after signing late in preseason." Boy, they're really on the ball, aren't they. Sure wouldn't want the facts to get in the way of a good story.