President Clinton wearing the BILLS HAT today!!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw the highlight on NBC, Wild Bill sitting next to Ralph in his box, friggin classic. Clinton is the man, always liked that guy....now I love him.

792008[/snapback]

Enough to throw on a Blue Dress and smuggle a Cohiba for him?

Can you imagine the stories Ralph peppered the poor guy with?

I remember distinctly that one of the clinton staffers had a bills jacket in the early 90's... He was always near clinton when he walked outside... Just something i remember.

And speaking of that hat, how about ralph with his hat! he really looks old there...

He showed up with his fat cow of a wife on the one occasion this year that i get to come home to buffalo, i think just to piss me off.

792016[/snapback]

Quite the contrary. Hillary is neither fat or a cow. If you saw her in real life, she looks like an attractive professional lawyer of about 55 years of age. But def not fat. She speaks suprisingly well too. Goes to show you how media images are funny.

It is common knowledge that people do appear fatter on the tube. But agree with her politics or not, she ain't fat. Sorry.

Find a better reason to hate on her. Perhaps her timing of her visits to this area with the main objective of ruining your day. Even though you didn't have a ghost of a chance to meet her in person - want to or not.

smart witty rejoiners welcome! <_<