Terrell Owens taken to the hospital

justnzane

Isn't attempting suicide against the law? The Dallas police says there is no ongoing investigation. That to me says they are not going to look at it as a suicide attempt. I could be wrong.

788282[/snapback]

Hmmm, since Dallas is in Texas, any chance they could fry him for attempted suicide? That'd be ironic.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's clear TO is bi-polar ! He has every symptom of it ! He should be treated for being bi-polar and most of his antics would probably go away.

788380[/snapback]

Dallas is in the south and Philly is up north but I think bi-polar is a stretch. This is why the world hates the US. We act as if there are no other countries out there.

FYI, the North pole is in Alaska and the South pole is in SOUTH Africa.

Maybe if he played for The Juneau White-Outs and got traded to the Johanaseberg Whiteys he would be bi polar. :D

...However, I hope you also recognize that any post which even implies some comparison between the crimes against humanity of Tojo, Hitler, or any of your favorite war criminals and TO and his antics lacks shall we say a little bit or reasonable proportion to put it mildly.

I really hope you do recognize this.,...

...I go through this only to provide a contrast between the level of disdain i think a true criminal deserves and TO deserves.  TO's behavior has lapsed from the passingly amusing to the grossly unfortunate, but it is completely out of proportion to equate him to anyone who deserves to die for his sad stupidity., ...

788348[/snapback]

Your first part sounds dismissive. Don't do that - I put stark example forth for emphasis; no need to question my cognizence in seemingly condescending fashion.

Second part - I did not and do not advocate his demise. True, others did.

It's clear TO is bi-polar ! He has every symptom of it ! He should be treated for being bi-polar and most of his antics would probably go away.

788380[/snapback]

You could be right about this. One of my partners recently committed suicide and previously displayed what I thought were bi-polar symptoms This is serious sh*t if true.

I am not the biggest T.O. fan in the world, but I do feel sorry for the guy if this is true.

He was also released from the hospital. About 12 hours after it happened. I'm thinking if they thought it was a serious suicide attempt, he would still be kept there under observation. Perhaps not.

788379[/snapback]

So what you're saying is that we should hurry up and get him for a 7th before Dallas realizes he didn't try suicide and they want a 4th?

Given his antics and drama over the past few years and *if* it's true he attempted suicide, then I think it is bi-polarism. I've lived with people in my family who are bi-polar and this seems classic. I'm surprised he wasn't diagnosed prior to this episode.

Rosenhaus should have looked out for his client - but he's an idiot...

Jesus, people.

Now he's bi-polar?

Look. He's a media hog. That's it. Plain and simple. There is nothing wrong with TO other than the fact that he will do anything to get the spotlight on him as long as possible. Period. There is a much better and believable chance that he intentionally said "yes" so it would leak out and he would be (as he now is) BACK on the front page of every newspaper and website in the !@#$ing world.

But no. He's bi-polar.

Jesus.

Jesus, people.

Now he's bi-polar?

Look. He's a media hog. That's it. Plain and simple. There is nothing wrong with TO other than the fact that he will do anything to get the spotlight on him as long as possible. Period. There is a much better and believable chance that he intentionally said "yes" so it would leak out and he would be (as he now is) BACK on the front page of every newspaper and website in the !@#$ing world.

But no. He's bi-polar.

Jesus.

788419[/snapback]

I think I have a broken arm, what should I do, LA? :w00t::w00t:

:D

Jesus, people.

Now he's bi-polar?

But no. He's bi-polar.

Jesus.

788419[/snapback]

So are you saying he's worth a 6th rounder?

I think I have a broken arm, what should I do, LA? :w00t:  :w00t:  :D

788421[/snapback]

Obviously you broke your arm because you weren't paying attention, and that means you are either suffering from ADHD, ADD, Carpal Tunnel, Acid Reflux, or you are bi-polar.

Either way, my suggestion is to either get some pills or look for the nearest ash tree.

Etheridge said she called 911 because Owens was groggy and lethargic.

If your publicist is calling 911 because you are feeling groggy and lethargic, and somehow the police and media get "suicide" out of it, you are the world's worst publicist.

It wasn't that long ago that TO had the world's worst agent (that guy -- before Rosenhaus -- who didn't file his free agency papers properly).

Question of the night: why is a female "publicist" alone with TO in his home at the middle of the night. 

Perhaps "publicist" is the nice word for "ho"

788451[/snapback]

That's pretty much a stretch. First of all, it was before 8 pm. She would be a lousy publicist is she wasn't at his house sometimes. Allegedly, there was a pastor there, too. This whole thing is nonsense and more general rather than clinical madness surrounding TO and the news.

Given his antics and drama over the past few years and *if* it's true he attempted suicide, then I think it is bi-polarism.  I've lived with people in my family who are bi-polar and this seems classic.  I'm surprised he wasn't diagnosed prior to this episode.

Rosenhaus should have looked out for his client - but he's an idiot...

788408[/snapback]

One of the ESPN talking heads said that they contacted the 49'ers and Eagles, and representitives from both teams said that, while with them, he was approached by the team, to seek counceling, because, they felt, his erratic behavior off the field was indicative of some bigger issues...in both instances, they say, TO was offended and refused to take their advice....

That's pretty much a stretch. First of all, it was before 8 pm. She would be a lousy publicist is she wasn't at his house sometimes. Allegedly, there was a pastor there, too. This whole thing is nonsense and more general rather than clinical madness surrounding TO and the news.

788456[/snapback]

So I can't tell if you think it was a suicide attempt or not.