Vikings Message Board

Saw this link on the buffalobills.com message board and thought I'd pass it along. I've always had a soft spot for the Vikes, for some reason, and this thread just reinforces it:

http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?optio...0&topic=27646.0

Denney in particular is getting clobbered. I think my favorite is the one with him and the poster's gym teacher, "Ms. Ducat." :D

I can't believe they didn't make the JP=Sandler connect.

We need to start that thread over here for Vikings players. I hate to sound like a tard but how do we copy a photo onto the message board, you know, without the link.

LMAO that was some good stuff.  Least they're using a bit of creativity than the typical troll.

However, like any good prank, i'm sure it will get out of control before too long

787251[/snapback]

You know what would be really cool. That morpghing software that takes a start and finish photo and makes a gif file that morphs between the two photos ! That would be really cool !

You know what would be really cool. That morpghing software that takes a start and finish photo and makes a gif file that morphs between the two photos ! That would be really cool !

787253[/snapback]

dude that would be awesome...just wish I had the time to do something like that