Im putting a bounty on the head of Joe Theismann

taterhill

I don't know if any of you heard it, but the guy actually said this in tonight's game

"with the field the way it is, receivers tonight will have to run with their body on top of their legs."

I'm not joking........he really made that comment.

I am personally placing a hundred-dollar bounty on the head of Joe Theismann. He's the color man and chief punk on that MNF announcing squad. Yeah, a hundred bucks of my own money for the first guy who really nails that creep.

786699[/snapback]

A hundred-dollar?

Hell, I'd do it for free.

Theismann is like a steering wheel hanging out of your fly....

He drives your nuts.

The best malapropism that my son and I still refer to was a John Madden over-excited moment when he exclaimed that a running back diving over the line for a td had jumped 6 yards in the air to score the td! Yeah, John, he leaped 18 feet, which in Olympic events requires a pole vault!!!

I don't know if any of you heard it, but the guy actually said this in tonight's game

"with the field the way it is, receivers tonight will have to run with their body on top of their legs."

I'm not joking........he really made that comment.

786860[/snapback]

That comment makes a lot of sense if you understand it.

Please. Theesman is not that great, but Kornhole was a complete idiot last night.

He was so melodramatic, I thought I would puke.

Tell me again, Kornhole, about those concrete steps in front of empty spaces, where homes used to be, but now they seem like concrete steps that lead their way to a graveyard of what used to be in the mirrors of my mind of a time gone by when Grand Pappy Chocolate would sit with the whole Chocolate family swattin' them skeeters and gulping down some lemonade and talking about how great their mayor is.

Theesman was the only one who wanted to talk about the game last night. He even got interrupted by Tirico or whateverthehellhisnameis so he could finish his "Reggie Bush is just misunderstood for taking kickbacks" story.

Putrid.

That comment makes a lot of sense if you understand it.

786948[/snapback]

Actually, I did understand what he was trying to say, but come on.........there are a lot better ways of trying to say that.

It just sounded completely stupid when he said it. But yes, I do know what he was referring to. Just think he could have explained himself a little better.

He flat out sucks.  There is absolutely nothing even remotely terrific about him.  You got some bad acid 7 years ago.  That was JoeSixPack you were listening to, not theesman.

786763[/snapback]

Just be glad he doesnt do Bills games. Even the bargain basement announcers we get sometimes are better than Joe. Only one worse than Joe is Maquire.

I like Joe. I think he's funny. He's a blow hard. Deal with it. He obviously knows a lot about football. I used to really like the Sunday Night Crew. He and Paul would get into some funny arguments.

I really don't like Kornheiser. He's almost as bad as Dennis Miller, almost ... What's the matter with just talking about football at a football game? I really don't like all the corny one liners and stupid questions sent in from the peanut gallery. Fire Kornheiser and bring back Paul MacGuire.

One other note about their broadcast:

Dear Producers,

If you insist on giving Peter King airtime while you are broadcasting in hi-def, please ask him to either visit a dentist or give Austin Powers his teeth back.

Sincerely,

The West Coast Audience That Eats Dinner During The Game.

One other note about their broadcast:

Dear Producers,

If you insist on giving Peter King airtime while you are broadcasting in hi-def, please ask him to either visit a dentist or give Austin Powers his teeth back.

Sincerely,

The West Coast Audience That Eats Dinner During The Game.

788092[/snapback]

:D:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Mind if I borrow that for my email from the east coast??

You guys crack me up!!!

Hard to complain about any announcer after 3 hours of Randy Cross.

786757[/snapback]

That's similar to what I was thinking last Sunday......Randy Cross gets on my nerves, but then there's always Dan Dierdorf.....

I am personally placing a hundred-dollar bounty on the head of Joe Theismann. He's the color man and chief punk on that MNF announcing squad. Yeah, a hundred bucks of my own money for the first guy who really nails that creep.

786699[/snapback]

LOL----i will put money bin--and double it for some true humiliation for that self absorbed little creep.