Im putting a bounty on the head of Joe Theismann

taterhill

I am personally placing a hundred-dollar bounty on the head of Joe Theismann. He's the color man and chief punk on that MNF announcing squad. Yeah, a hundred bucks of my own money for the first guy who really nails that creep.

786699[/snapback]

I've got another $25.

I'm sure Kornheiser will kick another $5. McGuire's probably good for a contribution, too.

Vermeil and Jaws...that would be a good booth.

But hey, this could be worse.  Imagine a Dierdorf-Theisman teaming.  :D

786718[/snapback]

Howd you like theismann's VABills math? N.O. is on their own 35, and need to get to the falcons 35 for a 52 yard FG attempt. According to Theismann, they needed to gain 40 yards to get in range for a 52 yarder. :)

Howd you like theismann's VABills math? N.O. is on their own 35, and need to get to the falcons 35 for a 52 yard FG attempt. According to Theismann, they needed to gain 40 yards to get in range for a 52 yarder. :)

786725[/snapback]

No one ever accused him of being a genius. A genius is someone like Norman Einstein. :D

I want to see Joe and Holcomb's Arm discuss Losman's passing yardage yesterday. That would be interesting...

I am personally placing a hundred-dollar bounty on the head of Joe Theismann. He's the color man and chief punk on that MNF announcing squad. Yeah, a hundred bucks of my own money for the first guy who really nails that creep.

786699[/snapback]

What did he do, open his mouth?

786699[/snapback]

Lawrence Taylor just called. He needs some blow.

786699[/snapback]

What did he say that has you all lathered up?

I'm not a huge supporter of his but did see him give an hour live presentation in front of 400+ people about 7 years ago. He's a terrific speaker and the presentation was very interesting and very funny. He was given a standing ovation at the end.

What did he say that has you all lathered up?

I'm not a huge supporter of his but did see him give an hour live presentation in front of 400+ people about 7 years ago.  He's a terrific speaker and the presentation was very interesting and very funny.  He was given a standing ovation at the end.

786749[/snapback]

He flat out sucks. There is absolutely nothing even remotely terrific about him. You got some bad acid 7 years ago. That was JoeSixPack you were listening to, not theesman.