JPs post game press conference's

Rayzer32

I love his post game conferences. Tells it like it is, no BS, not blaming everyone else, takes blame for his mistakes and he still has a positive attitude. So unlike, RJ, Flutie, Bledsoe. RJ was too retarded to answer tough questions. Flutie would blame everyone but himself. Drew, well it was never the sacks or int's, it was always lack of execution??? <_<

JP is all about the team. I really hope he turns into a legit #1 QB. He definitely has the right attitude.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got no complaints about the kid. I really hope people give him a chance to succeed since he was cheated by the previous staff. I know I'm going to get really sick of hearing dick new englanders an Bills fans in the area that don't know their football saying "Lose-man" like they're some sort of geniuses.

I think my only complaint with him today was he seemed to take too long to make his decisions. Held the ball too long. Kinda Bledsoe like in that regard. I'll say one thing the guy does have a gun for a arm. No fear and no trouble tossing the ball into the 30+ winds.

Losman may be confident in press conferences but he seems to lack confidence in his offensive line, especially in the second half. The errant passes in the last drive were simply poor. Throwing a wobbly interception into double coverage is one thing but not being able to hit dumpoffs two yards away is another. Losman was getting jittery like he thought he was going to get wacked. Don't get me wrong, Losman did a lot of things right and many of his mistakes are correctable but he had his share of boneheaded plays that helped cost the Bills the game. The Jets are improved, especially on their lines (Ferguson, Mangold) and Pennington just stung us. If one just looks at the game stats and not the score it looks like a victory for the Bills. Finishing off drives seems to be a perennial problem for the Bills. In two of three games the Bills have scored touchdowns in the very first minute only to lose the game. Ouch!

I do agree that Losman's attitude is great for a leader and team on the rise...

Judging by his reactions to those errant passes on the last possession, I believe it was mostly because of the rain. The rain really came down right after we got the onside kick, and I dont think he was ready for that. No doubt that he needs to be able to throw short passes with a wet ball, but I didn't attribute the passes that came out of his hands to a lack of confidence in his O-line.

I just got done watching the press conference and I have to say it makes me feel much better about the loss. Call me crazy, but I still have a lot of confidence in J.P. and the passion that he showed in the press conference is the reason why. I really hope that he can find the chemistry with his offense for 4 quarters rather than just 1 or 2.

GO BILLS!

To me this is JP's first real learning experience on the field with a real coaching staff since he's been here in Buffalo. It's going to be an up and down year with him but to me, that's a good thing. Next year is when all the pieces should start falling into place. We already look 10 times better than last season.

Quote from the NY Daily News:

"Yesterday, there was J.P. Losman of the Buffalo Bills, playing loose and stupid with the football, looking more like a pinball flipper than a quarterback. He personally put a stop to a couple of dangerous Buffalo drives, with turnovers or poor execution. His coach and offensive line took care of the rest."

------------------------------------------------------------

That pretty much sums up the JP performance. Plenty of good but the ball security was horrible and he had all day to throw on so many occassions and just made nothing happen. I thought the O-line did terrific today.

Well yes, if you like blindside pressure and the pocket collapsing, you must have been thrilled.

785429[/snapback]

C'mon, the Bills O-line gets bashed every year but yesterday they gave JP gobs of time on many pass plays. I watched the pocket very closely. They did very well. Some of you guys act like the best O-lines in the whole NFL never give up sacks? or pressure? Yes, the Bills gave up a couple hits while the safety rushed....that's where the RB chips in with blitz pickup. You can't always fault the O-line for everything, and oh by the way, they cleared out enough room for WIllis to have a career day. Give em some credit.

C'mon, the Bills O-line gets bashed every year but yesterday they gave JP gobs of time on many pass plays.  I watched the pocket very closely. They did very well.  Some of you guys act like the best O-lines in the whole NFL never give up sacks? or pressure?  Yes, the Bills gave up a couple hits while the safety rushed....that's where the RB chips in with blitz pickup.  You can't always fault the O-line for everything,  and oh by the way,  they cleared out enough room for WIllis to have a career day.  Give em some credit.

785433[/snapback]

The O-line played well so far this season. The only pressure the Jets got was on a safety blitz; he got 2 sacks and that was a RB responsibilty both times to pickup him up. The only other sack was a 2 yard lost after a scramble. I'll bet if Gandy had let a defender run around him the way WM did everybody would be screaming for his head!

C'mon, the Bills O-line gets bashed every year but yesterday they gave JP gobs of time on many pass plays.  I watched the pocket very closely. They did very well.  Some of you guys act like the best O-lines in the whole NFL never give up sacks? or pressure?  Yes, the Bills gave up a couple hits while the safety rushed....that's where the RB chips in with blitz pickup.  You can't always fault the O-line for everything,  and oh by the way,  they cleared out enough room for WIllis to have a career day.  Give em some credit.

785433[/snapback]

I think the OL gave JP lots of time, and JP got too comfortable and when the pressure came he wasn't ready to throw it away.

The first fumble was 3-4 at the Jets 19, if he throws it away there is 3 points.

The second one was first and 10 at the Bills 33, I think they were going deep on this one, if he throws it away, they still have the ball.

Lord.....forgive me, but that was funny.  <_<

785451[/snapback]

I swear man, I had AWESOME seats yesterday. Just awesome. But some of the TWATS in that section astonished me. For season ticket holders, they had absolutely no clue WTF was going on in that game.