JPs post game press conference's

Rayzer32

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay. I will expect you to never respond to any post that doesn't directly and unequivocally relate to wins and losses. Nothing else on a message board matters. Nothing else a player or team does except win or lose is a topic for conversation.

I very much look forward to your non-participation.

785862[/snapback]

Are you kidding me. Do you find no humor in the fact that we are talking about how our QB did in his post game press conference? It is fricken hilarious... God.. Lighten up..

Are you kidding me.  Do you find no humor in the fact that we are talking about how our QB did in his post game press conference? It is fricken hilarious...  God..  Lighten up..

785867[/snapback]

Haha! You're right, I can't believe we're discussing various topics relating to the Buffalo Bills football team on a Buffalo Bills message board!

2 fumbles and a int...

1 of the fumbles was returned for a TD.

785864[/snapback]

I won't re-hash all the explanations already given on this board. I was at the game and I just watched my DVR'd recording of the game......much of it in slow motion. I stand by my reply. JP did not have a terrible game.

Are you kidding me.  Do you find no humor in the fact that we are talking about how our QB did in his post game press conference? It is fricken hilarious...  God..  Lighten up..

785867[/snapback]

I think there are about 35 pages of posts here that aren't archived with about 35 posts per page. That's approximately 1000 posts. Talking about how Losman handles himself after wins or losses (especially after a great stats game but one where he may have been responsible for the loss), accepts or assigns blame, holds or loses confidence, handles the pressure of being the face of the team (or one of its faces) well or poorly, shows a juvenile attitude or a maturity is a legitimate topic for one in a thousand. So no, I am not kidding. There are dozens of other posts about whether he played well enough to win or bad enough to lose it.

I had the same situation last year except it resulted in my dad getting vomited on.  I think that there being nothing to do in Buffalo truly means that lowlifes with nothing to do but get sh---faced have started to appear more frequently at the Ralph.

785460[/snapback]

Sorry about your Dad, but do you REALLY think this only happens in Buffalo, OR that this is is a new trend?

Just a thought not an argument.

Not really.  The team lost.  I just found it funny.  Everyone wants to flame me go ahead...  I really dont care.

So you're of the opinion that if the team lost, it was all the QB's fault?

I saw the game and on his 2nd fumble, Willis whiffed on a block that he SHOULD make routinely. And the INT was a result of getting hit as he threw the ball, not being able to step into the throw, and the wind. It's not like he was standing back there for 5 seconds on each fumble or the INT and forced it into coverage.

So you're of the opinion that if the team lost, it was all the QB's fault? 

I saw the game and on his 2nd fumble, Willis whiffed on a block that he SHOULD make routinely.  And the INT was a result of getting hit as he threw the ball, not being able to step into the throw, and the wind.  It's not like he was standing back there for 5 seconds on each fumble or the INT and forced it into coverage.

785956[/snapback]

No.... Where have I said that the Bills lost soley because of JP? Anywhere? No.. I have said that I think it is funny that we are discussing how he performed on his press conference. It is funny to me. Hilarious. I have said that I did not feel JP had a great game.

I dont believe he played very well. We can discuss that if you like but I would prefer to laugh at the fact that we are discussing how he did in his press conference. Plus we are not going to agree on how JP played. It really does not matter if we agree on that as long as you understand that ALL I AM SAYING IS I FIND IT AMUSING WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HIS PRESS CONFERENCE... You can find it informative and even interesting. I dont care. I laughed..

Glad you saw the game.. I did too.

I am of the opinion that it is really funny that we are discussing the press conference. Any other opinions you would like to assume I have?? Jesus...

I promise I will never find anything on this site amusing again... MY BAD

ALL I AM SAYING IS I FIND IT AMUSING WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HIS PRESS CONFERENCE...  You can find it informative and even interesting.  I dont care.  I laughed.. 

785986[/snapback]

I don't understand your amusement. Are you saying that there shouldn't be post-game press conferences, or just that they're not fit topics for conversation on a message board?

I just watched the press conference on BB.com. I was very impressed with JP's pc as well as the pcs of the other players and DJ. This team is going to stick together. I also love the fact that JP said that he does not care what the media is saying (or not saying) about the team.

It was a loss. There were mistakes. Yet, unlike last year, I do not feel like this team is hopeless. They are going to stick together, learn from the mistakes, and get better as the season progresses.

I don't understand your amusement.  Are you saying that there shouldn't be post-game press conferences, or just that they're not fit topics for conversation on a message board?

786063[/snapback]

Yeah no more post game press conferences... Good lord!! How about this. How about you stop trying to figure out what I am saying. No more of that....

I FIND IT AMUSING THAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT A POST GAME PRESS CONFERENCE.

Hell if the Movie Transformers is fit to talk about on this board then I am pretty sure anything is. Can I find it funny? Or are you saying that I am not allowed to find post game press conferences and the fact that we post about them amusing?

I don't understand your amusement.  Are you saying that there shouldn't be post-game press conferences, or just that they're not fit topics for conversation on a message board?

786063[/snapback]

Apparently he prefers the way Jeremy Shockey handles things. You know, sitting on a bench with a reporter telling them that his coach's gameplan sucked.

Or are you saying that I am not allowed to find post game press conferences and the fact that we post about them amusing?

786154[/snapback]

I'm saying I don't get the joke. Players talk to reporters, we talk about what they said. It's not something new, it's happened after every game for years and years.