JPs post game press conference's

Rayzer32

I'm amused by people who talk about how they're amused by people who talk about being amused by press conferences.  I hope my being amused by this is amusing to someone else.

786180[/snapback]

That's not funny!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got done watching the press conference and I have to say it makes me feel much better about the loss. Call me crazy, but I still have a lot of confidence in J.P. and the passion that he showed in the press conference is the reason why. I really hope that he can find the chemistry with his offense for 4 quarters rather than just 1 or 2.

GO BILLS!

785411[/snapback]

I have only read articles and TBD comments so far so I guess I am looking forward to the PC's and watching the game on TIVO. Just an absolute booked weekend family activity wise and seeing the last two offensive plays in HD when picking up my kid at a friends stung but with crazy work and family this weekend it "saved me" from staying up until 2:30Am. :blush:

Go Bills. Get the Vikings and head to Chicago for a huge test! Please!

Yeah no more post game press conferences...  Good lord!!  How about this.  How about you stop trying to figure out what I am saying.  No more of that.... 

I FIND IT AMUSING THAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT A POST GAME PRESS CONFERENCE.

Hell if the Movie Transformers is fit to talk about on this board then I am pretty sure anything is.  Can I find it funny?  Or are you saying that I am not allowed to find post game press conferences and the fact that we post about them amusing?

786154[/snapback]

I'm confused. First you blame losman for for fumbling and making us lose, now you're blaming Optimus Prime?

Are you kidding me.  Do you find no humor in the fact that we are talking about how our QB did in his post game press conference? It is fricken hilarious...  God..  Lighten up..

785867[/snapback]

It's more about how good is attitude is when facing the wrath. It just so happens you can hear this during his press confernece. This has nothing to do with "hey, what a great pc", it has to do with JPs attitude! Get it yet? Or maybe the NFL can interview JP on the sidelines after every series to avoid the useless pc.

God forbid we get another QB who stirs up the locker room with his it's not my fault attitude.