Ko Simpson quote

RunTheBall

I don't know if someone already posted this, but I came across it in an AP article and thought it was hilarious. This is Ko Simpson talking about his sack:

"The hole opened up big and my eyes got real big. And I saw the big joker back there, but he fell kind of easily," Simpson said of tackling Culpepper for an 11-yard loss.

The big joker! That's just icing on the cake.

Sack-Happy Bills

RTB

I don't know if someone already posted this, but I came across it in an AP article and thought it was hilarious. This is Ko Simpson talking about his sack:

"The hole opened up big and my eyes got real big. And I saw the big joker back there, but he fell kind of easily," Simpson said of tackling Culpepper for an 11-yard loss.

Sack-Happy Bills

RTB

779019[/snapback]

That's some funny stevestojan. Gotta love his enthusiasm, but using the word "big" in three successive sentences isn't gonna get him on sports center.

That's some funny stevestojan.  Gotta love his enthusiasm, but using the word "big" in three successive sentences isn't gonna get him on sports center.

779113[/snapback]

But his limited vocabulary might land him a job on MNF.

Sack-Happy Bills

RTB

779019[/snapback]

:pirate: Love that Ko. Now imagine if Denney had said something like that :lol:

Sack-Happy Bills

RTB

779019[/snapback]

trust me, he didn't say "joker" - that's a journalistic euphemism, like "ticked" for "pissed." i bet you dollars to doughnuts the word he used has four syllables, one of which starts with an "m" and another of which starts with an "f."

trust me, he didn't say "joker" - that's a journalistic euphemism, like "ticked" for "pissed." i bet you dollars to doughnuts the word he used has four syllables, one of which starts with an "m" and another of which starts with an "f."

779397[/snapback]

Typically wouldn't they let you know in the article that they have inserted a word in place of the actual quote? He said joker IMO, not that it matters a hill of beans...

779397[/snapback]

Joker? Come on. If the journalist was just trying to replace a curse word, he would have used something simple like "guy" -- as in, "and I saw the big guy back there."

I think Ko said it. It's a funny quote.

That's some funny stevestojan.  Gotta love his enthusiasm, but using the word "big" in three successive sentences isn't gonna get him on sports center.

779113[/snapback]

Why do you like think, like, a 21 year-old, like, would not be, like, be on sports center?

Ya know, like using "big" like a few times is like no problem...snap. Ya know? Man. :pirate: