Enough is enough

inkman

How many different types of pizza do we really need to make? I like lasagna. I like pizza. Why on Earth would I want to combine them? We have chicken wing pizza, philly cheesesteak pizza, bacon cheesebuger pizza, and a thousand other types of pizza that really have no business being combined with these other great foods.

lasagna pizza

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many different types of pizza do we really need to make?  I like lasagna.  I like pizza.  Why on Earth would I want to combine them?  We have chicken wing pizza, philly cheesesteak pizza, bacon cheesebuger pizza, and a thousand other types of pizza that really have no business being combined with these other great foods. 

lasagna pizza

762790[/snapback]

It's being sold at Pizza Hut. Their "pizza" is so lousy it's barel;y worthy of the name pizza to begin with. Like the rest of thier "pizza" based creations, this too, will pass.

Please tell me you don't eat Pizza Hut pizza. Pizza Hut is to pizza what Hooters is to wings (hint: nastiest !@#$ing schitt in the world).

Alternately, in Cresskill, NJ in some out of the way strip center, there is a place called Ray's Pizza, which makes a baked ziti pizza. I must say it is one of the best pizza variations I've ever had.

I still miss Bocce club and Airport Pizza. It's so humid down here the dough is like cement.

My wife makes a great pizza and the best commercial pizza I've found is at a place called Roman Oven.

Please tell me you don't eat Pizza Hut pizza.  Pizza Hut is to pizza what Hooters is to wings (hint: nastiest !@#$ing schitt in the world).

Alternately, in Cresskill, NJ in some out of the way strip center, there is a place called Ray's Pizza, which makes a baked ziti pizza. I must say it is one of the best pizza variations I've ever had.

762867[/snapback]

I have a pizza I created. Kinda weird but good. White bean puree, roasted garlic, tomato and sausage. Cook the beans until very soft and puree them and spread them on the dough. Top with roasted garlic, tomato sauce, and sausage.

Edit: Sorry, forgot, I also put mozzarella cheese on it.

I have a pizza I created.  Kinda weird but good.  White bean puree, roasted garlic, tomato and sausage.  Cook the beans until very soft and puree them and spread them on the dough.  Top with roasted garlic, tomato sauce, and sausage.

763411[/snapback]

sounds good .

I have a pizza I created.  Kinda weird but good.  White bean puree, roasted garlic, tomato and sausage.  Cook the beans until very soft and puree them and spread them on the dough.  Top with roasted garlic, tomato sauce, and sausage.

Edit:  Sorry, forgot, I also put mozzarella cheese on it.

763411[/snapback]

Real Pizza should not make you fart! ;)

Edit:  Sorry, forgot, I also put mozzarella cheese on it.

763411[/snapback]

That sounds awesome. I'd tell wife about it, but she'd probably leave me for you. And I like you too much to let that happen.

Please tell me you don't eat Pizza Hut pizza.  Pizza Hut is to pizza what Hooters is to wings (hint: nastiest !@#$ing schitt in the world).

762867[/snapback]

Bad, yes... but it still beats the hell out of Papa John's. Papa John's has its own personal level of suck.

762867[/snapback]

When I lived in Hoboken, there was a pizzeria that sold baked ziti pizza by the slice. I'd have it for dinner 3-4 times a week. Man I miss that place. I believe it was on Adams St.

Also anyone remember a place on south of Rochester called the Pizza Corner (?) I believe it was in an old store/house at the intersection of 15 and Erie Station, heading out towards Rush. They had Lasagna Pizza back in the early/mid 90's that was pretty damn good.

How many different types of pizza do we really need to make?  I like lasagna.  I like pizza.  Why on Earth would I want to combine them?  We have chicken wing pizza, philly cheesesteak pizza, bacon cheesebuger pizza, and a thousand other types of pizza that really have no business being combined with these other great foods. 

lasagna pizza

762790[/snapback]

Example #117,306 of why the United States is the fattest nation on Earth.

Seriously, lasagna pizza??? That was made for the fat-@$$ who can't decide what high-carb dish to have for dinner. Not only are we fat, we're getting dumber and more indecisive by the day.

BTW, my mom makes the best lasagna in the world. I won't eat anyone else's. And there's not a drop of Italian blood anywhere in my family.

The best pizza I've found is this place called Frankie's, just down the street from me. Just a flat-out terrific (and cheap) Italian place.

Mike