Willis McGahee, look out!

RJOSEPH

I CANT STOP LOOKING AT MCGAHEE HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE CINCY GAME! this guy is so electrifying!  i am going nuts thinking about his burst and acceleration!

please people join the fun and go crazy for willis  :flirt:

748525[/snapback]

I've been waiting a long time for that (from any back in recent years!). Even though it was pre-season it was great to see and fun to watch. Go Willis Go!!!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to commend you for the amazing way you provide so many threads with different topics. Your insight is fresh and keen and I look forward to many more of your threads.

748531[/snapback]

I especially like trying to guess which smiley you will use next and whether or not you will mention Willis McGahee.

p.s. it is awsome to see Willis beating defenders into the endzone.

I honestly think this is the first time I've ever seen three different threads by the same poster all merged into one thread.

Don't sweat it RJOSEPH! It's just the man trying to keep you down. You keep starting threads about your McGahee excitement because they're each unique and insightful, and just like the toilet in your home, you never see the same schit twice.

VIVA LA RJOSEPH!

i don't understand why some people have the burning hatred for travis henry. all he ever did was want to play for buffalo and we repay him by drafting willis mcgahee and dissing him.

749308[/snapback]

Beats me. Henry played well. Not sure what you mean by repayment, tho...

Those apopletic, screaming idiots tried to exist here, but they get tossed out and ultimately end up at the other board, known as The Land of Misfit Bills Fans. If anyone happens to visit that board, please let them know RJOSEPH WILL BE WITHTHEM SHORTLYAS SOON AS HE GETSANOTHER WOODY FOR WILLISSS!@!!!!

749942[/snapback]

:devil:

The reality is, Willis is not near as fast as you or he thinks he is. Did you see him on his one long run? By the time he was 20 yards downfield he was being caught by fat globs twice his size. Not to mention the easy passed he completely whiffed on in last night's practice.

Willis isn't half the back you think he is, and in all likelihood he'll cost us a game or two if he doesn't learn how to pick up the speed and hold onto the football.

Are you !@#$ing brain dead?

McGahee isn't half the back you think he is. He has no burst, doesn't care about anyone but himself, and likely will be gone this time next year.

Seriously. Get over yourself. And don't PM me asking me if I'm serious. Yes. I'm serious. McGahee is just another back and nothing more.

la billz fan your mom can suck my balls because your opinion on rb's is way off. how do you even call yourself a football fan, let alone a bills fan. mcgahee only ran a 4.24 its documented and a 6.88 in the 60 meters at 225lbs. facts are facts and you obviously dont accept them! you have a bias and hard on for travis fumbling henry!! :P:D:w00t::D

la billz fan your mom can suck my balls because your opinion on rb's is way off.  how do you even call yourself a football fan, let alone a bills fan.  mcgahee only ran a 4.24 its documented and a 6.88 in the 60 meters at 225lbs. facts are facts and you obviously dont accept them! you have a bias and hard on for travis fumbling henry!!  :P  :D  :w00t:  :D

751780[/snapback]

See ya dude. That is the last post you will be making on the wall.

la billz fan your mom can suck my balls because your opinion on rb's is way off.  how do you even call yourself a football fan, let alone a bills fan.  mcgahee only ran a 4.24 its documented and a 6.88 in the 60 meters at 225lbs. facts are facts and you obviously dont accept them! you have a bias and hard on for travis fumbling henry!!  :P  :D  :w00t:  :D

751780[/snapback]

you're new hear ain'tcha?

The reality is, he's wrong. McGahee is pedestrian at best. Why he beats his meat to one replay over and over his beyond me.

751773[/snapback]

lol, I know... I just figure if we delete this thread he'll get the point.

I guess we could also just stop repsponding and ignore the guy. That would help.

... me .. I'm going to go put him on my ignore list right now.

Are you !@#$ing brain dead?

McGahee isn't half the back you think he is. He has no burst, doesn't care about anyone but himself, and likely will be gone this time next year.

Seriously. Get over yourself. And don't PM me asking me if I'm serious. Yes. I'm serious. McGahee is just another back and nothing more.

751771[/snapback]

YO DOODZ DONT BE COMMIN UP IN DA HIZZY HERE ALL HATIN AND SHIZAT! WILLIS BE THE SHIZZLE AND HE OFF DA HOOK FO SURE!

751780[/snapback]

4.24? Maybe wind aided downhill. He's more hype than anything. Mostly because he has overcome a big injury, was a surprise choice in the first round, and has a loud mouth idiot for an agent. When he plays 16 games and averages better than 4.5 per carry we can celebrate.

la billz fan your mom can suck my balls

751780[/snapback]

Excellent. Really. Except my mother died of cancer when I was 11.

My stepmom might suck your balls. But she's been known to suck the sh-- out of a Saint Bernard's ass, and she probably wouldn't want to lower herself.

lol

751806[/snapback]

Get used to it, son. McGahee is old news. What you saw was a guy who barely was able to outrun a linebacker. If he doesn't get hurt first, he'll hold out and play with Randy Moss and TO somewhere because that's exactly the kind of attitude he has.

All ME ME ME and nothing about the team. All this for a guy who is lucky to even be playing for a team at this point.

LA BILLZ FAN MUST BE A DOLPHINS FAN!

751796[/snapback]

And you must be somewhere in between Homo Erectus and Neanderthal. I realize the point of you even posting is just to rile people up with your incessant one trick Caps Lock tangents and even more infantile retorts, but even moths grow tired of the porch light. Just make sure to wipe down the TV screen after the game on Saturday.

Since none of your crap makes any sense, I just merged it all together.  :P

751818[/snapback]

I have a question. I once called a guy a moron and get a waning that next time I would be out. This guy has said some things that were completely classless and he still continues to post. Thought we were cleaning this place up. Its not like he has anything smart or factual to bring to the table. He created the same thread 3 times. Just my thoughts.

This has to be a fuggin joke! I've never seen anyone on this website have such a boner for any one Bill as much as RJOSEPH does for Willis. That being said this has got to be up for Post of the Year!

I have a question. I once called a guy a moron and get a waning that next time I would be out. This guy has said some things that were completely classless and he still continues to post.

751820[/snapback]

All he did was say my mother sucks his balls, and then he sent me this PM...

i cant have a reasonable opinon of you when it comes to football because obviously u dont recognize talent when you see it!!!!!!! blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif

i dont have to wack off, your mother does it for me! w00t.gif chris.gif

I don't see anything wrong with that, really. :P

All he did was say my mother sucks his balls, and then he sent me this PM...

I don't see anything wrong with that, really. :P

751826[/snapback]

Ohh he wrote me one telling me to mind my business for telling him he wouldnt be posting for long after that remark he made toward you. Completely classless. I wrote one back to him but he didnt respond to me. ripped him pretty good.

I have a question. I once called a guy a moron and get a waning that next time I would be out. This guy has said some things that were completely classless and he still continues to post. Thought we were cleaning this place up. Its not like he has anything smart or factual to bring to the table. He created the same thread 3 times. Just my thoughts.

751820[/snapback]

HEY! DON'T Ask questions!!!. This is a warning, next time you're getting a boot to the face, you hear me!