Who needs a parking spot for the TBD

Hammered a Lot

Please post if you would like a Prime (tailgate area) parking spot or a General (just get me a spot in Hammer's Lot) parking spot.

There is a limited number of Prime spots. If demand exceeds spots, Buddy and I will decide who gets a Prime spot.

PRIME parking starts at 6:30 am and ends at 7:00 am SHARP. If your not there by 7:00 am you lose that spot and will be put in a General parking spot.

General parking starts at 7:00 am

Please let use know your name when you pull in so we can check you name off the list.

It would be helpful if you had a TBD sign on your dash board when you pull in.

I will post a list of the Prime Parkers on 9-17-06

I consider it a honor having the 2006 TBD Tailgate Party in my lot and look forward to once again serving a outstanding group of Buffalo Bills Fans.

Hi Hammer good to see you again last Friday. Like usual I will need 1 prime ( meaning on the outside edge where I can put up my Popup for the group usually about half way down the lot Placement otherwise not critical ) and 2 or three spots next to that one for the other vehicles total number to be decided in a few days.

Finally have the total . 1 Jeep ,3 mini vans total of 4 . The jeep being the one on the outside space. FYI