Who needs a parking spot for the TBD

Hammered a Lot

:angry: Bill and Pat Race with truck, Beer, Sausages, more beer and beer.

See you all there!

759501[/snapback]

Prime spot?

760542[/snapback]

He feeds us. ABSOLUTELY a prime spot. ;)

I'm no longer in need of an easy exit spot...definitely secure me one, but doesn't matter where. Looks like we'll be staying on Sunday night instead of driving right back, so we'll probably stick around and have another burger or two and a couple more beers.

Guest Guest_bob marley_*
Please consider me for one prime (easy exit) spot, please.

Thanks!

Rockpile

749221[/snapback]

one general for me. thanks.

Please post if you would like a Prime (tailgate area) parking spot or a General (just get me a spot in Hammer's Lot) parking spot.

There is a limited number of Prime spots. If demand exceeds spots, Buddy and I will decide who gets a Prime spot.

PRIME parking starts at 6:30 am and ends at 7:00 am SHARP. If your not there by 7:00 am you lose that spot and will be put in a General parking spot.

General parking starts at 7:00 am

Please let use know your name when you pull in so we can check you name off the list.

It would be helpful if you had a TBD sign on your dash board when you pull in.

I will post a list of the Prime Parkers on 9-17-06

I consider it a honor having the 2006 TBD Tailgate Party in my lot and look forward to once again serving a outstanding group of Buffalo Bills Fans.

747473[/snapback]

All of those who signed up for prime parking, your prime. Prime once again means parking in the tailgate section. For those of you who needs a quick exit spot please

have a sign with TBDQE on it when you pull in. It will make it easier to park you.