No, I'm sorry but.................

This thread just simply must be bumped. Coy Wire SUCKS. He SUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS! He sucks in every sense of the word. He sucks sucks sucks.

I don't care if he's a great guy, and spends all his time with clubbed baby seals which somehow survived. HE SUCKS.

RunTheBall

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread just simply must be bumped. Coy Wire SUCKS. He SUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS! He sucks in every sense of the word. He sucks sucks sucks.

I don't care if he's a great guy, and spends all his time with clubbed baby seals which somehow survived. HE SUCKS.

RunTheBall

54434[/snapback]

I'd just like to add that Coy Wire sucks.

Yup. Even I, a very patient fan, can see the guy just doesn't have it. How many scoring plays has he allowed in his career here? Run fakes that he bit on, wrong angles, inopportune penalties, etc?

I am also sick of London Fletcher's hot-dogging and personal fouls. Throwing the receiver down after the pass was incomplete on the Pats' first drive was an auger of what was to come. The guy has no judgment. The next time he (or Spikes) celebrates after making a tackle on second down, someone in the stands should shoot him.

Coy Wire cost the Bills the game more than any other single player. And he was not even on the field for every defensive play. On third and long in the second half, he would come off the filed for Pierson and Rashad.

If you were looking for someone to cut to make a statement, he would be my choice.

It seems that every Bills team has that special "whipping boy" that just seems to be around a vast majority of busted plays, bad coverage, bad penalties, etc.

Marc Kelso

Chris Watson

Ken Irving

and now we have Coy Wire.

BTW: Great Bill to have on a weekly show - GREAT JOB WGR55 :)

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That about says it.

Sorry #89 and everybody I know he's a nice guy with a great family and all but THIS GUY SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The special teams demon s**t has to stop as well. Save demons for the bible this is the NFL. Cut his ass, I've had enough.

53940[/snapback]

Bump that stevestojan!