(LINK)Find the racism

The Poojer

Poojer. People are allowed to get in fights with flight attendants. It happens all the time. It is also perfectly legal to sneak things onto a plane, especially after 9/11. If you disagree with me you are racist.

Good thing she wasn't flying Southwest, they'd go under.

729212[/snapback]

i spot the racism!

Funny...

Anyhow, last night's southpark was the one where mr. garrison tries to get fired for being gay. The museum of tolerance segment was funny as hell.

She should shut her fat fekking pie hole like us ordinary folks do.
It's funny when famous assclowns don't get special treatment.....they cry racism, police brutality, somebody is picking on me, whatever....anything to get exposure.....pathetic

Based on that picture, I'd say there's a better chance they treated the way she claims cause she's fat and !@#$in' ugly, not because she's black. She looks like Sherman's mom in Eddie Murphy's "The Nutty Professor."

Can't you just see her clapping her hams with a piece of bacon hangin' out of her mouth, yelling, "Oooooh, Sherman, Sherman, Sherman."

Yet another 'D-List' actress wanting to get treated like an 'A-Lister', So since she is Black, believes the obvious reason there is a problem is because she is black.

Go cry to Jesse Jackson that Race was the issue, I'm sure there are many more important reason people shouldn't fly United Airlines then "They hassled Big Mo's assistant for sneaking a hairdryer onto the plane"

I realise Blacks don't always get treated fairly and have been oppressed and all, but maybe it has to do with the fact that when there is any kind of problem they always play the race card. Its like Rappers crying about getting mistreated by the cops. When you sing about pimping, and drugs, and gangsta stuff, no wonder they hassle you. What if a white person started to sing about opressing Blacks? Would they not get branded a racist and be hassled?

I don't know what truly transpired in this incident. But I have found that many instances of "racism" are exactly what Chappelle pointed out in one of his lost episodes:

Many times, it's not that you are being treated badly because of your race, it's because you are acting like a fuggin @sshole-io....