(LINK)Find the racism

The Poojer

My question is:  Why is a hairdryer a security risk?  Are they planning on mussing everyone's do's?  I'd sacrifice myself to unplug it from whatever outlet they decided to use. 

The humanity.

731400[/snapback]

Hey, those things can get pretty hot if you aim that at one spot long enough!

My question is:  Why is a hairdryer a security risk?  Are they planning on mussing everyone's do's?  I'd sacrifice myself to unplug it from whatever outlet they decided to use. 

The humanity.

731400[/snapback]

Yeah, I agree. I'd probably even side with her after reading that story if it wasn't "racism, racism, racisim!" Seems pretty lame that they'd have a problem with a hair dryer. The aide was probably running back and forth storing junk in the 1st class bin as opposed to the coach bin - that pisses flight attendants off. I'm almost sure that was the trigger. McKinney syndrom.

No View for her, hopefully.

Story time!

I've gotten into 2 or three incidents downtown (Atlanta) where someone claimed I was racist. The tension is live and well 'round here. The latest of which happened I bumped into someone while walking past a bus stop. I prompty apologized like I would to anyone, and was met with "You'd better fking be, this isn't 1889 any more and I"m not your slave." Wow. Guy continued to follow me down the street shouting at me.

We passed a nicely dressed black man and the idiot messing with me said "It's ok brother, I got his ass." I believe the response was a surprised look and a shake of the head. I see it coming from the other direction a lot more than I see it in the classic sense. I'm sure it has something to do with average economic conditions and whatnot.

Ok I'm done ranting.

-Jeff