This play is the prime example of our season.

I puked after that play

726279[/snapback]

Except for the ending, that play should have ensured a pro-bowl spot for Magee.

I still think it qualifies as Bills' best-ever return.

holy crap - i just watched the Malarchuk injury that was the video listed underneath it - that was scary....I forgot how brutal that was.

726326[/snapback]

Yeah, and aren't those blue and gold uniforms real nice?

Except for the ending, that play should have ensured a pro-bowl spot for Magee.

I still think it qualifies as Bills' best-ever return.

726309[/snapback]

It's gotta qualify for one of the all-time greatest returns ever even if it didn't go for a TD.

A thing of beautty!

Seriously!  Check out Peters.  Never noticed him in this clip before, but the dude is keeping up stride for stride with McGee (albeit, McGee is a bit tired at this point)

727150[/snapback]

That was really remarkable. I never noticed Peters on that play until now either, and perhaps more amazing than his speed was his stamina: an OL running all the time, managed to block two guys, change direction a couple times, and was gaining speed on just about everyone when the play was over. He truly is a freak.

Actually, I would disagree. I see that play as symbolizing a season in which we struggled, fought back and made a strong run that came up just short in the end. (perhaps the '04 season)

I see last season as being more represented by Holcomb's 4th down pass to Moulds...ill-conceived and with little hope of having success so just give up and dump it off hoping someone else takes the blame for the mess.

If !@#$ing shelton or campbell could have blocked the last saint like they should have, mcgee would have been home free. But noooooooooo, !@#$ing ampbell knocks him down right in front of terrence.

726310[/snapback]

You could also argue that had McGee made a move to the sideline instead of hurdling the defender he could of made it of course he was probably exhausted at that point with all the moves he made just to get there. Either way it was a remarkable return of course had he made it in the end zone it be the NFL play of the year and be legendary and probably be replayed for years to come.

Watching that play brings back all the emotions of last season, the happiness, the pain, the shame, the unpredictability and worst of all the hope.

It would have probably gone down as one of the greatest returns in NFL history, possibly the greatest if it weren't for one person............

The failure to score on that play is the fault of Mark Campbell.

Did he ever do anything right in his time here in Buffalo?

Oh yeah, I forgot he was the anchor on that waste of time media thing on BB.com where he was to go and interview Bills players and whatnot. He wasn't even good at that, he always looked nervous and timid. Bumbling idiot. He'll never even be a good broadcaster.

What a waste of money and space he was.

Thumbs up to Marv for realizing this early on.

That film clip demonstates what I truly believe.... Terrance McGee might be in the top 5 in the entire LEAGUE when he gets his hands on the ball. Why doesn't anyone experiment with him on offense. It would give the Bills a shot in the arm and end-arounds would be a thing of beauty!!!!!

That film clip demonstates what I truly believe.... Terrance McGee might be in the top 5 in the entire LEAGUE when he gets his hands on the ball. Why doesn't anyone experiment with him on offense. It would give  the Bills a shot in the arm and end-arounds would be a thing of beauty!!!!!

727761[/snapback]

That's a fantastic idea. Try him as a wideout in odd situations or even in the backfield in short passing situations (dual HB?).

He does have unbelievable vision and trying him out on 'O' occasionally couldn't hurt.