Most ANNOYING TBD term or catchphrase

bartshan-83

What is the most annoying or overused term or phrase heard around here?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. What is the most annoying or overused term or phrase heard around here?

• =RJ
    • Koolaid
    • Wonderlic
    • but...but...but...i've heard of him
    • Hot pockets
    • Assclown
    • People typing HTML like it's speech [/sarcasm]
    • Other (let us know)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first time that was posted I didn't have speakers on my computer at work.  Thanks Tom, I now have a pair of computer speakers up for sale.  :o

722603[/snapback]

I didn't know anyone could make beer so gay. :doh:

Lib-tards....it was never funny, or clever, in any way...part of the reason (along with "Hot Pockets", "Bush Bad" and "Haliburton") that I stopped visiting that other portion of TSW about a year ago...the "lemming kool-aid drinkers" over there felt pretty cocky and self-righteous when their idiot got re-elected...

Lib-tards....it was never funny, or clever, in any way...part of the reason (along with "Hot Pockets", "Bush Bad" and "Haliburton") that I stopped visiting that other portion of TSW about a year ago...the "lemming kool-aid drinkers" over there felt pretty cocky and self-righteous when their idiot got re-elected...

723696[/snapback]

You forgot "flightsuit" and "nosepick".

And yeah, Mr. "I have a plan", and "I voted for it before I voted against it" would have done much better. :)

i'd have to go with anytime there is a player saying that "tampa bay must be unhappy with him" or something to that effect.

the first post about mike willliams was absolutely hilarious, but now that everyone uses it unnecessarily ruined it and makes me want to vomit, it isnt funny.

723696[/snapback]

Good job bringing in your political opinion in to this thread. Well played. :)