RE- Schobel = Seymour

LOLB- Crowell > Brown

MLB- Fletcher = Bruschi

ROLB- Spikes > Colvin

CB- Clements > Samuel

CB- McGee > Hobbs

FS- Vincent < Wilson

SS- Whitner < Harrison

According to me the Bills have 7 players that are better than a Patriot player at that same position. The Patriots have 9 players that are better than a Patriot player at that same position. Both the teams have 3 players equal to eachother at the same position. Maybe I am a little biased, but I think that the 2006 Bills have a team that could defeat the Patsies!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QB- Losman < Brady

RB- McGahee > Dillon

WR- Evans/ Price = Branch/ Brown

TE- Royal < Graham

LT- Gandy > Kaczur

LG- Reyes > Mankins

C- Fowler < Hochstein

RG- Villareal < Neal

RT- Peters > Gorin

LE- Denney < Warren

DT- Wilfork < Triplett

RE- Schobel = Seymour

LOLB- Crowell > Brown

MLB- Fletcher = Bruschi

ROLB- Spikes > Colvin

CB- Clements > Samuel

CB- McGee > Hobbs

FS- Vincent < Wilson

SS- Whitner > Hawkins

According to me the Bills have 9 players that are better than a Patriot player at that same position.  The Patriots have 7 players that are better than a Patriot player at that same position. Both the teams have 3 players equal to eachother at the same position. Maybe I am a little biased, but I think that the 2006 Bills have a team that could defeat the Patsies!

711974[/snapback]

a couple things. Most likely it's branch/jackson and not branch/brown but yeah I'd still keep that =. Another thing I'm pretty sure Matt Light is the pats starting lt in which case Light>Gandy. Otherwise ok. Also if Rodney Harrison is healthy he's their starting ss in which case at least for right now Harrison>Whitner. No offense while I'm not a fan of doing this kind of thing There is no way that schobel= richard seymour. Richard Seymour is far and away the most disruptive defensive linemen in the nfl. In a 4-3 he's the best dt in the league hands down and he's also the best 3-4 de in the league hands down. Seymour imo is the one player the patriots can ill afford to lose outside of brady.

Diagree on these points:

First of all, don't forget that the Pats drafted arguably the BEST runner in the draft in Maroney. So I would in fact say that Dillon + Maroney >>>> McGahee.

Second, Gandy should be compared to Matt Light, not Kaczur -- and make no mistake Gandy doesn't hold a candle to Matt Light.

Third: Reyes > Mankins? You sure about that?

Fourth: Schobel = Seymour??? Not quite. Seymore is a class above Schobel, even though Schobel is good in his own right.

Fifth: Evans and Price are below Branch and Chad Jackson. Evans has yet to prove he's a #1 receiver. Branch has year in and year out.

QB- Losman < Brady

RB- McGahee > Dillon

TE- Royal < Graham

LT- Gandy > Kaczur

LG- Reyes > Mankins

C- Fowler < Hochstein

RG- Villareal < Neal

RT- Peters > Gorin

LE- Denney < Warren

DT- Wilfork < Triplett

RE- Schobel = Seymour

LOLB- Crowell > Brown

MLB- Fletcher = Bruschi

ROLB- Spikes > Colvin

CB- Clements > Samuel

CB- McGee > Hobbs

FS- Vincent < Wilson

SS- Whitner > Hawkins

According to me the Bills have 9 players that are better than a Patriot player at that same position.  The Patriots have 7 players that are better than a Patriot player at that same position. Both the teams have 3 players equal to eachother at the same position. Maybe I am a little biased, but I think that the 2006 Bills have a team that could defeat the Patsies!

711974[/snapback]

You forgot...

HC - Bellicheck >x10 Jauron

711983[/snapback]

I wouldn't say he's 10x better, but until i see what Jauron can do with the Bills, I will say it is atleast Belichick>Jauron

And how can anybody be equal to or Better then our Lord and Saviour Bruschi, Did you see how many hits he had in his return game from the stroke?????

QB- Losman < Brady

RB- McGahee > Dillon

TE- Royal < Graham

LT- Gandy < Light

LG- Reyes > Mankins

C- Fowler < Hochstein

RG- Villareal < Neal

RT- Peters > Gorin

LE- Denney < Warren

DT- Wilfork < Triplett

RE- Schobel = Seymour

LOLB- Crowell > Brown

MLB- Fletcher = Bruschi

ROLB- Spikes > Colvin

CB- Clements > Samuel

CB- McGee > Hobbs

FS- Vincent < Wilson

SS- Whitner < Harrison

According to me the Bills have 7 players that are better than a Patriot player at that same position.  The Patriots have 9 players that are better than a Patriot player at that same position. Both the teams have 3 players equal to eachother at the same position. Maybe I am a little biased, but I think that the 2006 Bills have a team that could defeat the Patsies!

711974[/snapback]

Perhaps coaching and officiating might make a difference?

There is no way that schobel= richard seymour.  Richard Seymour is far and away the most disruptive defensive linemen in the nfl.  In a 4-3 he's the best dt in the league hands down and he's also the best 3-4 de in the league hands down.  Seymour imo is the one player the patriots can ill afford to lose outside of brady.

711981[/snapback]

Agree

While the Patriots have some great players like Brady and Seymour, the real secret to their consistent excellence year in and year out over the last 4 years at least has not been talent. It's been their ability to execute consistently and not make mistakes. They end up capitalizing on the greater number of mistakes made by their opponents. I don't like Belilchek, but I have to respect him.

QB- Losman < Brady

RB- McGahee > Dillon

TE- Royal < Graham

LT- Gandy < Light

LG- Reyes > Mankins

C- Fowler < Hochstein

RG- Villareal < Neal

RT- Peters > Gorin

LE- Denney < Warren

DT- Wilfork < Triplett

RE- Schobel = Seymour

LOLB- Crowell > Brown

MLB- Fletcher = Bruschi

ROLB- Spikes > Colvin

CB- Clements > Samuel

CB- McGee > Hobbs

FS- Vincent < Wilson

SS- Whitner < Harrison

According to me the Bills have 7 players that are better than a Patriot player at that same position.  The Patriots have 9 players that are better than a Patriot player at that same position. Both the teams have 3 players equal to eachother at the same position. Maybe I am a little biased, but I think that the 2006 Bills have a team that could defeat the Patsies!

711974[/snapback]

schoebel=seymour????

do you watch football?

QB- Losman < Brady

RB- McGahee > Dillon

TE- Royal < Graham

LT- Gandy < Light

LG- Reyes > Mankins

C- Fowler < Hochstein

RG- Villareal < Neal

RT- Peters > Gorin

LE- Denney < Warren

DT- Wilfork < Triplett

RE- Schobel = Seymour

LOLB- Crowell > Brown

MLB- Fletcher = Bruschi

ROLB- Spikes > Colvin

CB- Clements > Samuel

CB- McGee > Hobbs

FS- Vincent < Wilson

SS- Whitner < Harrison

711974[/snapback]

Chad Brown's stellar Pats career is over. Vrabel probably moves back outside to replace McGinest if Beisel can get his head out of his rear end, which isn't a sure thing. Vrabel is better than Crowell.

I like Fletcher quite a bit, but I think Bruschi gets the nod for captaining the defense. Fletcher is almost certainly a better pure athlete.

Obviously Seymour and Wilfork should be in New England's favor.

You have nine on ten football scheduled; just like USA vs. Italy.

Lindell vs. Gostkowski/Gramatica?? Good matchup!

First off, Include the coach (as stated).

If you do it by unit:

QBs Bills<Pats

Rbs Bills=Pats

Wrs Bills=Pats

TE's Bills<Pats

OLine Bills<Pats

DLine Bills<Pats

Lb's Bills>Pats

Cb's Bills>Pats

S's Bills=Pats

ST Bills>Pats

:P

You forgot...

HC - Bellicheck >x10 Jauron

711983[/snapback]

Please don't take this as a personal attack but I'm so sick of hearing about how crappy of a coach Jauron is. Reference numbers:

Dick Jauron

Year TM | W L T |

+----------+--------------

| 1999 chi | 6 10 0 |

| 2000 chi | 5 11 0 |

| 2001 chi | 13 3 0 |

| 2002 chi | 4 12 0 |

| 2003 chi | 7 9 0 |

Totals 35 45

Bill Belichick

Year TM | W L T |

+----------+--------------

| 1991 cle | 6 10 0 |

| 1992 cle | 7 9 0 |

| 1993 cle | 7 9 0 |

| 1994 cle | 11 5 0 |

| 1995 cle | 5 11 0 |

Totals 36 44

Wow, BB won a grand total of one more game than DJ. Additonally, Jauron was coach of the year (with stud QBs Shane Matthews & Jim Miller) & finished second his last year with a 7-9 record. In fact, if Mo Lewis didn't almost kill Bledsoe, how many Super Bowls would the Pats have won? Yes, BB will go down as one of the greatest coaches as he well should. But let's give Jauron a shot. People love ripping the DJ hiring but Marv saw a guy that deserved another shot. And if JP steps up, perhaps we can talk about what a great coach DJ is. And yes, I'm a total homer and have my blinders on. :P

First off, Include the coach (as stated).

If you do it by unit:

QBs Bills<Pats

Rbs Bills=Pats

Wrs Bills=Pats

TE's Bills<Pats

OLine Bills<Pats

DLine Bills<Pats

Lb's Bills>Pats

Cb's Bills>Pats

S's Bills=Pats

ST Bills>Pats

:P

712135[/snapback]

Why the sad face? That's only +1 to the Pats.

QB- Losman < Brady

RB- McGahee > Dillon

TE- Royal < Graham

LT- Gandy < Light

LG- Reyes > Mankins

C- Fowler < Hochstein

RG- Villareal < Neal

RT- Peters > Gorin

LE- Denney < Warren

DT- Wilfork < Triplett

RE- Schobel = Seymour

LOLB- Crowell > Brown

MLB- Fletcher = Bruschi

ROLB- Spikes > Colvin

CB- Clements > Samuel

CB- McGee > Hobbs

FS- Vincent < Wilson

SS- Whitner < Harrison

711974[/snapback]

While I agree with you on your analysis, there is just one main problem with this. Overall, the Bills team doesn't match up well with the Patriots. The Patriots also have the major edge on the coaching department. Also, the quarterback position, which is the General on the field, is not one of our strengths while the Patriots have one of the best Generals in the league.