Comparing the Bills to the Patriots

Yes.

As far as I'm aware, Bruschi has cured no diseases.

Global warming (the anthropogenic version, anyway) seems to me to be largely a myth.

712249[/snapback]

He hasn't cured any diseases we know about.

I hear he has a cure for cancer and Aids but he doesn't want people to know it was him cause he is too modest to take the credit

I also hear that for every "Hit" he racks up in a game, part of the ozone layer is repaired, and of course an angel gets its wings

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He hasn't cured any diseases we know about.

I hear he has a cure for cancer and Aids but he doesn't want people to know it was him cause he is too modest to take the credit

I also hear that for every "Hit" he racks up in a game, part of the ozone layer is repaired, and of course an angel gets its wings

712501[/snapback]

Don't forget that he also has his own theme song, "Hero", performed by Nickelback's Chad Kroeger and Josie Scott of Saliva.

None of you are even close in your comparisions, NE beats us by a mile

Buffalo / NE

QB

Losman/Holcomb/Nall < Bruschi and Brady

RB

McGahee < Bruschi

WR

Evans/Price/Parrish/Davis/Reed < Bruschi

O-line

Buffalo < Bruschi

D-line

Buffalo < Bruschi

LB

Spikes/Fletcher/Crowell < Bruschi

SS

Buffalo < Bruschi

CB

Clements < Bruschi

ST

Buffalo = Bruschi (His punting brings the overall grade down a bit cause he never has to punt cause they always score)

Coaching

Jauron < Bruschi with a little bit of Help from Billicheck (bruschi is a little modest when it comes to his infinite skills)

So as you can see, NE is far superior thenBuffalo and should just be handed the Lombardi trophy every year because of this.

;)

QB- Losman < Brady

RB- McGahee > Dillon

WR- Evans/ Price = Branch/ Brown

TE- Royal < Graham

LT- Gandy < Light

LG- Reyes > Mankins

C- Fowler < Hochstein

RG- Villareal < Neal

RT- Peters > Gorin

LE- Denney < Warren

DT- Wilfork < Triplett

RE- Schobel = Seymour

LOLB- Crowell > Brown

MLB- Fletcher = Bruschi

ROLB- Spikes > Colvin

CB- Clements > Samuel

CB- McGee > Hobbs

FS- Vincent < Wilson

SS- Whitner < Harrison

According to me the Bills have 7 players that are better than a Patriot player at that same position.  The Patriots have 9 players that are better than a Patriot player at that same position. Both the teams have 3 players equal to eachother at the same position. Maybe I am a little biased, but I think that the 2006 Bills have a team that could defeat the Patsies!

711974[/snapback]

Tripplett better than WIlfork?

None of you are even close in your comparisions, NE beats us by a mile

Buffalo / NE

QB

Losman/Holcomb/Nall < Bruschi and Brady

RB

McGahee < Bruschi

WR

Evans/Price/Parrish/Davis/Reed < Bruschi

O-line

Buffalo < Bruschi

D-line

Buffalo < Bruschi

LB

Spikes/Fletcher/Crowell < Bruschi

SS

Buffalo < Bruschi

CB

Clements < Bruschi

ST

Buffalo = Bruschi (His punting brings the overall grade down a bit cause he never has to punt cause they always score)

Coaching

Jauron < Bruschi with a little bit of Help from Billicheck (bruschi is a little modest when it comes to his infinite skills)

So as you can see, NE is far superior thenBuffalo and should just be handed the Lombardi trophy every year because of this.

713153[/snapback]

;):blink::huh:

Dude, face it, Clements sucks. The only thing "Franchise" about him is the tag.  0:)  :lol:

712515[/snapback]

Okay, I stepped in it on that one, meant to say that I am not sure he is "that" good, as opposed to "any" good.

Even so, you have to admit he had a lousy year. I won't tag him as "overrated" just yet but this is a pivotal year for him. Either he will show that last year was an aberration or that he really isn't any.....er...that good. Jeez, I did it again.