Michael Strahan.. WTF? not

Rico

Link

Strahan's divorce trial gets real ugly

Michael Strahan's nasty divorce trial hit a new low yesterday - as his estranged wife suggested the Giants sack king and handsome married TV doctor Ian Smith are more than just friends.

After the couple's marriage collapsed, "Michael moved into Ian's one-bedroom apartment," Jean Strahan told reporters after another bruising day in divorce court.

"And you can say an alternative lifestyle sprouted,"  B-) she added, though her lawyer stopped her before she could elaborate.

:w00t:

Definitely the words from a hurt woman, but it doesn't mean she's lying. Only Strahan and God know the truth to that story. Yesterday the two were arguing about who was the biggest spender of the couple. Divorce is a nasty thing. Lord knows I hope I NEVER go through one.

Big Ol' Michael Strahan  (loves the ****)

711759[/snapback]

You're tellin' me.....we know he likes to play over the Tight end and judging by that space between his teeth, I'm sure he wouldn't mind his .......errrr.....opponent shooting the gap on him.......hardy harhar. :w00t:

Somewhere there is a joke in here about how Brett Favre layed down for him the day he set the sack record ...but I just can't quite figure it out.

711816[/snapback]

yeah... and it's about 8 comments up...