When Will Timewarner get the NFL Network

Will they ever get it??? I live in Albany NY Im a huge Football Fan If your provider doesn't have it follow the link below to demand that they do the more people to do this could really help do I have your support my fellow Bills fans................ (Im not talking about NFL sunday ticket I know DirecTv has an exclusive deal with them for 3 more years)....... :devil:

To demand NFL Network from your cable subscriber

Keep in mind I can't get Directv where I live........ :lol:

Will they ever get it??? I live in Albany NY Im a huge Football Fan If your provider doesn't have it follow the link below to demand that they do the more people to do this could really help do I have your support my fellow Bills fans................ (Im not talking about NFL sunday ticket I know DirecTv has an exclusive deal with them for 3 more years)....... :devil:

To demand NFL Network from your cable subscriber

Keep in mind I can't get Directv where I live........ :lol:

709216[/snapback]

The people who run Time Warner Cable in the Albany area think a football is round. We have all this crap on the sports tier, which I pay extra for, and no NFL network in sight.

I just called my local provider and was told hey have had many calls requesting that Time Warner make the NFL Network available. I was told they have no current expected date for when or if this network will be offered, but are currently in negoiations. I don't know if this is the standard blow off answer or not. I do not want to miss any NFL games that may be available through a different service. I expect they will eventually offer it, but I also think it's going to be at an additional cost, or as part of a higher tiered sevice package., mo money, mo money, mo money.

I'm sick of this crap....we had it here on Charter in Atlanta and then they pulled it. I used to have the damn thing on all the time....

While getting OLN for the Sabres playoff run I was told not to hold my breath for anything soon.  NFL wanted too much $$......

709244[/snapback]

They told me the same thing....I told them I'd be happy to pay for it and they said that was being discussed.

They told me the same thing....I told them I'd be happy to pay for it and they said that was being discussed.

709245[/snapback]

I have a feeling once the NFL network starts showing games and a lot of football fans start calling TW about the games they'll be quick to negotiate a deal to add it.

I have a feeling once the NFL network starts showing games and a lot of football fans start calling TW about the games they'll be quick to negotiate a deal to add it.

709273[/snapback]

I sure hope so....it's going to be painful to know that there are games being broadcast, but those of us w/out the channel can't see them :devil:

I sure hope so....it's going to be painful to know that there are games being broadcast, but those of us w/out the channel can't see them  :devil:

709280[/snapback]

DirecTV... Dish...

Lose the cable. :lol:

CW

DirecTV...  Dish...

Lose the cable. :devil:

CW

709293[/snapback]

Bring a chainsaw and come on over :lol:

Bring a chainsaw and come on over :devil:

709294[/snapback]

We've been through that before; the effect of trees is highly overrated. Ask Nervous Guy -- he thought he had too many trees but after forcing an installer to come out and survey the situation, it works fine.

CW

We've been through that before; the effect of trees is highly overrated.  Ask Nervous Guy -- he thought he had too many trees but after forcing an installer to come out and survey the situation, it works fine.

CW

709297[/snapback]

I know....you and I have been through this before, too :devil:

I just called my local provider and was told hey have had many calls requesting that Time Warner make the NFL Network available.  I was told they have no current expected date for when or if this network will be offered, but are currently in negoiations.  I don't know if this is the standard blow off answer or not.  I do not want to miss any NFL games that may be available through a different service.  I expect they will eventually offer it, but I also think it's going to be at an additional cost, or as part of a higher tiered sevice package., mo money, mo money, mo money.

709230[/snapback]

Yes, that channel is only available on the digital upgrade tiers. I am not paying over $50/month for crappy cable t.v. it's not worth it.

This is the same crap they told me last year.

I just called my local provider and was told hey have had many calls requesting that Time Warner make the NFL Network available.  I was told they have no current expected date for when or if this network will be offered, but are currently in negoiations.  I don't know if this is the standard blow off answer or not.  I do not want to miss any NFL games that may be available through a different service.  I expect they will eventually offer it, but I also think it's going to be at an additional cost, or as part of a higher tiered sevice package., mo money, mo money, mo money.

709230[/snapback]

Direct TV really makes me nervous when I hear this kinda thing. I have cable now and wish they would get the NFL network.

40 responses on Direct TV

709462[/snapback]

40 responses since 2004!!! Not to bad in my opinion, and more than half of those "older" complaints dealt with technology that is no longer used by Direct TV. There is a reason DirecTv has the highest customer rating in the industry.

To be honest having the NFL Network isn't what it's cracked up to be. Outside of the games they will be showing this season and the periodic old games that I might have some interest in seeing, there's not much to it.

709577[/snapback]

When I had it, I felt much more in-tune with the season. Not just with the Bills, cause this site goes a long way toward keeping me up to date with them, but with the other teams, too. I just felt more plugged in to the season in general, which I really liked.

To be honest having the NFL Network isn't what it's cracked up to be. Outside of the games they will be showing this season and the periodic old games that I might have some interest in seeing, there's not much to it.

709577[/snapback]

Just my 2 cents...NFL Total Access is "must see TV" once training camp starts.

709577[/snapback]

Agree...I've said it a hundred times, with the NFL Films vault at their disposal, they do a piss poor job at showing old games, highlights, interviews, etc.

709577[/snapback]

I have to agree. Constant reruns of bad programming, especially during the offseason. And the "In Their Own Words" series NEVER, I repeat NEVER, features anyone from the Bills.

709273[/snapback]

Exactly. TW doesn't want you switching to DirecTV now do they.