What's your bold prediction for 06

I boldly predict that we'll see the Mickey Mouse fake end-around bull sh-- reverse !@#$tard halfback option screen pass for a loss run by Miami more times than by the Bills.

Which is just fine with me, frankly.  :doh:

709479[/snapback]

Ah yes; memories of the '97 overtime game against Denver.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, polyannas, this ain't the NHL. The rules haven't been changed to allow teams with no OL to win.

709410[/snapback]

Okay, so that's two of you who watch hockey. There must be a third or fourth around here somewhere.

I predict that the date of the home opener (9/24) will also be the final score of the game as we open the season 0-3. Lindell misses an extra point but nails a 53-yarder.

Roscoe Parish will wound a wing while standing on a Gatorade bucket to reach the top shelf of his locker.

A TE will end up on IR before the end of camp.

Marv will sign another no name free agent and proclaim him a viable starter.

WM will be the first RB to gain 2000 yards in one season and still not make the pro bowl. In a statement WM remarks "I owe it all to training at the "U". Both the yardage and the bad PR from not showing up for OTAs."

The special teams and defense will out score the offense by a 2:1 ratio.

After game 6, Kliff Kingsbury takes over as the starting QB, and lights up the NFL, unfortunately he breaks his leg prior to the playoffs in a motorcycle accident. Prompting the NFL to ban all motorcycle riding on snow covered roads.

JP Losman has his team up by 4 points with 7 seconds to go on the road in Denver for a wild card game. That's the way the game ends. Unfortunately for Bills fans he was traded to Denver before the start of the season.

Finally and most prophetic... I predict all my prediction will be bogus.

JP Losman has his team up by 4 points with 7 seconds to go on the road in Denver for a wild card game. That's the way the game ends. Unfortunately for Bills fans he was traded to Denver before the start of the season.

Finally and most prophetic... I predict all my prediction will be bogus.

710079[/snapback]

If he was on the road in Denver he could not possibly be the Denver QB.....unless.....

JP is traded to Denver at the start of the season & performs so well that he quickly makes all Denver fans forget about Elway & he becomes so synonymous with Denver that the Broncos become known as 'JPs team'. Then, late into the season, the unthinkable happens. Buffalo trade the next 3 years of 1st round picks to Denver to regain the rights to JP.

When later(in said playoff game) JP(playing for Buffalo but the Broncos still being thought of as 'JPs team') throws 7 INTs, it gets commented that "JP has his team up by 4 points with 7 seconds to go on the road in Denver..."

whew...gotcha out of trouble with that prediction. :P

If he was on the road in Denver he could not possibly be the Denver QB.....unless.....

JP is traded to Denver at the start of the season & performs so well that he quickly makes all Denver fans forget about Elway & he becomes so synonymous with Denver that the Broncos become known as 'JPs team'.  Then, late into the season, the unthinkable happens.  Buffalo trade the next 3 years of 1st round picks to Denver to regain the rights to JP. 

When later(in said playoff game) JP(playing for Buffalo but the Broncos still being thought of as 'JPs team') throws 7 INTs, it gets commented that "JP has his team up by 4 points with 7 seconds to go on the road in Denver..."

whew...gotcha out of trouble with that prediction. :P

710083[/snapback]

I was wondering how quick someone would pick up on that. Thanks for the save! :P

I'm looking at 7-9 or 6-10.......if everything breaks right, we may go 8-8.........face it- we probably will struggle against the run- even moreso at the end of games, and we're waiting for the light to go on for a 2nd year QB.

I think we will be very organized and competetive. I think our players will go all out for Jauron.

Cover 2 gets pitched into the can by game 4. :P

710236[/snapback]

Can we get new DTs then too? :P

I don't know if it gets ditched or not, but I do predict other teams are gonna pound the ball up the middle again and again. I predict lots of tackles for London Fletcher & Donte Whitner, and (if he makes the team) lots of tramplings for Troy Vincent (till he gets hurt again).

I'm looking at 7-9 or 6-10.......if everything breaks right, we may go 8-8.........face it- we probably will struggle against the run- even moreso at the end of games, and we're waiting for the light to go on for a 2nd year QB.

I think we will be very organized and competetive. I think our players will go all out for Jauron.

710190[/snapback]

Bobby April is tapped for HC job somewhere before the SuperBowl begins.