What's your bold prediction for 06

Mine is that Whitner makes the Pro Bowl

709079[/snapback]

No Monday Night Football, no playoffs and maybe one Pro Bowler. Bills have revolving QB's after Losman fails. Bills end season, shoot coach and win 5 games and Ralph cries himself to sleep, then sells team.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JP Losman comes out of the closet by seasons end, and will be etched into football immoortality as the first openly gay quarterback to play in the NFL

711061[/snapback]

And later becomes the first openly gay quarterback to get arrested for assault on a spouse...named Maurice.

- Willis once again shows us his mouth is faster than his legs (and far bigger than his pea-brain) and shows us he's not an every-down RB

- KH will not only make this team, he will be the starting QB

- our WRs will be our strong suit, not weak as so many TBD'ers are predicting

- our defence can't stop the run

I always take solice in the fact that in the NFL every team endures change and no team can truelly stack itself like it once did- Pittsburgh in the 70's Buffalo in the 90's. It's for that i believe 8-8 (9-7 or 7-9) is most likely. I I see a slow start and strong 'home weather' finish.

I predict the Bills will play 16 games, 8 at home and 8 on the road.

In a more bold prediction... JP Losman will start at least half of the regular season games...

And finally... The Bills will finish 5-11 give or take a win... too many changes for this team to finish better than that...

McGahee will have a decent season, but not a "great" season... much like last year... 1300-1400 yards.

JP Losman comes out of the closet by seasons end, and will be etched into football immoortality as the first openly gay quarterback to play in the NFL

711061[/snapback]

Isn't Elvis Grbac the first openly gay QB?

Edited by Dibs