*World Cup Game Thread*

ajzepp

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zidane was ovbiously more than willing to let it go, until the Italian guy said SOMETHING that set him off.

A well-deserved red card nonetheless.  And not caring much about this game (my biggest concern is not having to listen to meazza for the next four years), I though it was kind of funny.  Not every day you see someone put their forehead in someone else's chest...

720433[/snapback]

Must have said something about his mom or something, huh?

yesterday we went golfing and tivo'ed the 3rd place game.

720431[/snapback]

Man, I haven't played golf in a while....I can't watch it on tv most times, but I could play it all damn day.

As for the WC, I've seen almost all the matches, but I've only watched maybe six or seven from start to finish. I usually just have it on in the background and look up when the announcers start freaking out, lol. I also Tivo the 'World Cup Live' 20-min highlight shows at night....those are usually pretty nice recaps of the day's events.

Wow....helluva way to end this match.....this is some dramatic sheeaat. GOIN' TO THE PK's BABY!!!

PK's suck. :devil:

Make them play.Make them play.Make them play.Make them play.Make them play.

720439[/snapback]

Both teams were really draggin', though.....you think they would have actually scored any time soon?

Bench?

720442[/snapback]

That helps...I'm not sure how many of their three subs each side had left, but yeah, that Grosso guy came off the bench for Italy to beat the Germans in the last two mins.

Nice job, Barthez....way to do absolutely nothing!

The odd thing is: he's apparently really not a POS.  Kind of like Steve Tasker getting booted out of his last game...

720434[/snapback]

yes, but he IS bald ugly and french...

AJ, if you delete this thread, I'll pay you 100 dollars. :devil:

720443[/snapback]

LOL! I'm starting to think that you and I are a lot alike, lol

god help the 15 year old chicks in Montreal...none are safe...

720447[/snapback]

LOL!!! He's probably already running the streets :devil:

Wow....helluva way to end this match.....this is some dramatic sheeaat.  GOIN' TO THE PK's BABY!!!

720437[/snapback]

Why not use "Rock, Paper, Scissors" to decide?

I turned the game on right after it was 1-1. I thought "Wow, 2 goals already? maybe we'll see some action!" WRONG. I saw one scoring chance off the Zidane header, and a spectacular save by Buffon.

After the Zidane head-butt, I was glad to see Italy win. That was an unbelievable move by a team captain who should know better.

When does REAL football season start?

PTR

Why not use "Rock, Paper, Scissors" to decide? 

I turned the game on right after it was 1-1.  I thought "Wow, 2 goals already?  maybe we'll see some action!"  WRONG.  I saw one scoring chance off the Zidane header, and a spectacular save by Buffon.

After the Zidane head-butt, I was glad to see Italy win.  That was an unbelievable move by a team captain who should know better.

When does REAL football season start?

PTR

720452[/snapback]

I can't wait to get you at the poker table....