Game 7: Buffalo at Carolina 7:30 EST

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Canes...celebrate your asses off. Celebrate that you JUST barely beat us, with home ice advantage, when we were down 4 out of 6 defensemen AND our best scorer.

I dont know about the rest of you, but I am UBER pumped up about the Sabres. What a fantastic team this was...we'll take the Cup next year considering the lack of UFAs on this team (McKee we can re-sign, and Grier...eh...I'd love to see him back but wont cry if we go in another direction.)

We got oodles of cash to play with, the best young team in the NHL (how about this, guys like Dylan Hunter, Marek Zagrapan and Drew Stafford are adding to our already amazing forward depth).

Oh and this young team that couldnt win because we didnt have any playoff experience? They got it now. I feel sh------- we couldnt pull this game out, but damn it...the Canes KNOW they got insanely lucky with this one.

Hey, it took 3 goals in the third period of Game 7, and 4 injured defensemen, to beat the Sabres.

It ought to make it fairly easy, hopefully, for the Edmonton Oilers to hoist the Stanley Cup once again.

GO OILERS!! AND AGAIN, THANK YOU SABRES!!!!

Mike

Every stinking year. EVERY YEAR.

Someone else.

Not us.

It is NEVER going to happen. Not as long as I'm alive.

701703[/snapback]

So you're saying that if we take you out.....? :(

Thank you sabres for the great season!!!! This year was a hell of a ride, and next year should be even better, imagine what we could do in the playoffs with some healthy NHL defensemen, not half the amerks (not a knock against jillson, janik and paetsch, they played good).

Rory cost us the game by playing with his rooster in front of our net instead of finding a player or puck to hit.

Is it possible to become a hockey athiest? If so, i think i am. Because theres no way any good and right hockey gods would allow this to happen. Caro-whine-a in the cup?

Go oilers!

So THIS is what hell is like?

I better get to church.

701716[/snapback]

This just shows how assinine it is too take this stuff so seriously. Buffalo is a cursed sports town-true.....--but the problem is we have never had the best team in the league in any sport. Even the first SB team was not as good as the 49er team that lost the NFC championship.

So maybe our problem is that we never actually have the best team--combined with the fact that we are not LUCKY enough to take a championship given that fact.