Game 7: Buffalo at Carolina 7:30 EST

BINGO!

Cheap ownership, horrible coaching and overmatched players = FAILURE.

701747[/snapback]

Ummmm....no.

We lost because of the injuries. Give us back on of the guys we were missing and that probably puts us over the top.

It wasn't our year. Not yet.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Puh-lease Joe, after what this team gave us this year...and considering how much they accomplished with everything they had going against them (huge injuries, lack of playoff experience)...you cant tell me you dont think next year we hoist the Cup.  I think everyone in the NHL realizes that...AND this team is in fantastic shape headed into the offseason to get EVEN BETTER.

Everyone knows if we stayed healthy and we brought out a Defense Rotation of McKee, Numminen, Tallinder, Campbell, Kalinin and Lydman instead of Janik, Paestch, Jillson, Fitzpatrick, Campbell and Lydman...the Canes would have been absolutely demolished. 

Injuries are a part of the game, but I've never seen the injury bug bite a team so hard...and that team kept coming like the Sabres did.

701760[/snapback]

With all the shot goals scored on miller, and all the injuries, SOMEONE had it out for us. :(

I just having to see that pretty-boy asspacker laviolette and caro-whine-a in the cup.

I don't how you can call Golisano cheap or Ruff horrible...and your players are bound to be overmatched when you lose four starting defensemen in ten games.  :(

Congrats to Carolina, for just barely beating the Rochester Amerks' defense...  :lol:

701765[/snapback]

Eh...I had a bad feeling about this series after game 2. They just looked outmatched.

With all the shot goals scored on miller, and all the injuries, SOMEONE had it out for us. :(

I just having to see that pretty-boy asspacker laviolette and caro-whine-a in the cup.

701769[/snapback]

Maybe Peca and Roli can restore some sense of justice to the universe.

Carolina winning the Stanley Cup is a friggin' abortion (thanks, AD).

Eh...I had a bad feeling about this series after game 2. They just looked outmatched.

701770[/snapback]

Game 2 is the game to be mad about. They played like they would have been happy going home to Buffalo tied 1-1.

They could have gone up 2-0 before the injuries really took over.

701776[/snapback]

No, that just won't do. Carolina has to win just to make it all the better for us.

Didn't you read the script?

!@#$ING BRINDAMOUR! I HATE THAT CROOKED-NOSED !@#$****!

701776[/snapback]

Kind of like the Ravens winning a SB.

Next few months schedule for Buffalo fans: (not good)

6/2: Sabres lose, fans steamed.

6/3: Fans still upset.

6/4: Fans calm down.

1/1/07: Fans see another Buffalo Bills season failure.

Like the saying goes :( .........There is always NEXT year for Buffalo. :lol:

701773[/snapback]

I actually thought to myself earlier in the day "Oh crap, LSI started the Game Thread...that means we lose"

:lol:

Yet they STILL took it to game 7, and lost thanks in large part to losing Jay McKee to some freak leg infection. Unreal, it was like they were a team of destiny derailed by the curse that IS Buffalo sports. :(

701776[/snapback]

No, Carolina winning the Cup is merely unfortunate. Anaheim winning the Cup would have been an abortion. Carolina's at least ex-Hartford...

Yet they STILL took it to game 7, and lost thanks in large part to losing Jay McKee to some freak leg infection.  Unreal, it was like they were a team of destiny derailed by the curse that IS Buffalo sports. :(

701786[/snapback]

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!

</marlon brando-esque scream>

No, Carolina winning the Cup is merely unfortunate.  Anaheim winning the Cup would have been an abortion.  Carolina's at least ex-Hartford...

701787[/snapback]

At least Anaheim sells out their games.