Lets go Sabres!

Pete

BTW, Teppo reinjured his groin, so he's done for the playoffs.  DAMN!

700416[/snapback]

That sucks.

But having done that myself a number of years back, there's just no getting over it quickly. It hurts. You can't push off. And no matter what you try, it WILL take weeks to heal and get your normal motion back.

I was surprised to hear he was out there...but unfortunately not that he couldn't make it through.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That sucks.

But having done that myself a number of years back, there's just no getting over it quickly. It hurts. You can't push off. And no matter what you try, it WILL take weeks to heal and get your normal motion back.

I was surprised to hear he was out there...but unfortunately not that he couldn't make it through.

700425[/snapback]

Hey, that's what you get for pulling your groin in public.

Hey, that's what you get for pulling your groin in public.

700436[/snapback]

Well hell, if it was in private it sure wouldn't have been worth it!

Damn. How the hell are they going to pull this one out? I just can't believe how well they've played despite all of these key injuries...I mean, these are REALLY big injuries, and so freaking many of them. Injuries are part of the game, but just imagine how these guys would look with those players back in the lineup...

I'm gonna be a mess on Thursday.

I'm gonna be a mess on Thursday.

700458[/snapback]

YOU'RE gonna be a mess? I'll be there, buddy....and I'm hoping it will be the best feeling about a team I've had since the Bills clinched their 4th AFC Championship in a row in 1994.

YOU'RE gonna be a mess?  I'll be there, buddy....and I'm hoping it will be the best feeling about a team I've had since the Bills clinched their 4th AFC Championship in a row in 1994.

700460[/snapback]

I hope it's better than that. After the Bills third I was like....yeah, whatever. Just win one for God's sake.

what is he saying?  I like the tone of it but cant understand it

700472[/snapback]

"Can't stay up on your feet, Staal? Hey, can't stay up on your feet? What happened there?"

Oh, and Staal's consecutive point streak is over!