Cut Brian Moorman Now!

he didnt attend todays OTA. Obviously he doesnt care about the bills, and when his contract is up hes going to probably go to miami where its warm. He's probably going to hold out too. Theres no way Marv wants a low-character guy like this on our team. Cut him or trade him before he becomes more of a distraction. I bet next week we see him running his mouth to espn or something, and he'll probably brag about drinking before he was 21 or having pre-marital sex or some other low character crap. ;)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How tall is he?

696136[/snapback]

6'0 175 lbs. Why did marv keep him? hes "little" ;) Doesnt marv know you cant win with any player shorter than 6'4 and smaller than 300 lbs?

Everyone knows Schneck is the only thing keeping Moorman alive. You can let Moorman go, but don't lose Schneck. He's a critical part of our game.

Do you realize that if we lose Schneck, our backup long snapper is Ryan Neufeld?

Spooooo-ky.

We need more depth at this position.

Everyone knows Schneck is the only thing keeping Moorman alive. You can let Moorman go, but don't lose Schneck. He's a critical part of our game.

Do you realize that if we lose Schneck, our backup long snapper is Ryan Neufeld?

Spooooo-ky.

We need more depth at this position.

696165[/snapback]

Exactly. Cut the punter so we have the roster space for another long snapper!

See! Marv should have nipped this in the bud.

Now it's spread and EVERYBODY's not attending the voluntary practices.

I knew this would happen.

I knew it!

We're doomed!

Cancer in the locker room, that's what we've got!

Cancer.

That starts with "C", that rhymes with "T" that stands for...

WILLIS! :w00t:

:w00t:;):w00t::doh:

So we can blame you for having to cut Moorman?  ;)

696276[/snapback]

That's my MO. Buy a jersey and the player will be gone within one season. Thankfully my TKO jersey was given to me, not bought by me, so he was only injured for the season, not cut.

he didnt attend todays OTA. Obviously he doesnt care about the bills, and when his contract is up hes going to probably go to miami where its warm. He's probably going to hold out too. Theres no way Marv wants a low-character guy like this on our team. Cut him or trade him before he becomes more of a distraction. I bet next week we see him running his mouth to espn or something, and he'll probably brag about drinking before he was 21 or having pre-marital sex or some other low character crap. ;)

696009[/snapback]

Moulds was a no show too! All Moorman has to do is handle the snap and kick the friggin ball. I don't care if he's at OTAs or not. Moulds is another story! :w00t: What kind of example is he setting for the young receivers on this team? Does this make Peerless our go to guy? !@#$ Moulds, I say cut him now.