Sabres - Canes Game 2 Thread

Lets Go Sabres!

Someone tell OLN that Kotalik wasnt phased at all by that kitty cullen's little attempt at a check. They are blowing cullen and you'd think kotalik got destroyed by the way they are talking about it.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sabres come out flying.  Wow.  And yes, i'm a bit nervous about Janik/Fitzpatrick, but the best defense is a good forechecking offense and right now they're doing just that.

696006[/snapback]

Yup, i like the start. And its good to have someone to watch with. ;) A couple of guys i usually watch with down here had to work tonite, so i'm at home watching it. Damn i miss being in buffalo.

Perhaps someone needs ot explain to the retarded canes "fans" what offsides is. When the player enters the zone before the puck, its offsides. shut the hell up and dont boo on an obvious offsides.

Sabres REALLY have to calm things down, Carolina is taking it to them.  Even after that PP goal, Carolina kept coming. 

I know the Sabres love playing rope a dope, but they cant expect to win this game by doing it.

696027[/snapback]

They have to stop playing on their heels!

That WAS a great save by Miller. Watch for the Canes to be targeting his right side, they seem to like that angle.

OH. MY. GOD. I love Ryan Miller. Not like man-crush love either. Like i am in love with him. I would have his babies. And i'm sure he'd take care of them better than willis. ;)