Sabres - Canes Game 2 Thread

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

question: why did OLN refuse to show an over the top replay of the no goal? I'm not saying it was in, but it was close and i would have liked to see an over the top view. Or is it like game 6 vs dallas where the over the top view "wasnt available"?

696081[/snapback]

It was close, they showed it later, don't know, but looked like it stayed out. The ref had a good look at it too and waved it off. Still you never know, now the Sabres are just making mistakes, but at least they are going for it. Teppo is sorely missed.

Sabres had a flashback to the 2002 season. Terrible, just terrible.

I'm almost glad this happened, because the Sabres were getting far too arrogant. You arent world beaters, and Carolina can be downright dominant at times as they proved tonight. I feel good that the Sabres will rebound nicely in Game Three and take it, they always come back strong.

Sabres had a flashback to the 2002 season.  Terrible, just terrible.

I'm almost glad this happened, because the Sabres were getting far too arrogant.  You arent world beaters, and Carolina can be downright dominant at times as they proved tonight.  I feel good that the Sabres will rebound nicely in Game Three and take it though, they always come back strong.

696087[/snapback]

They (especially our netminder) look like sh--.

696088[/snapback]

Its not just Miller, the entire team deserves some part of the blame.

And hey, I feel REALLY good about the next two games now that JSP is hating on the Sabres and Miller again. Phew! You know we only do good when you're down on the team Joe, start the hatin'!

Its not just Miller, the entire team deserves some part of the blame. 

And hey, I feel REALLY good about the next two games now that JSP is hating on the Sabres and Miller again.  Phew!  You know we only do good when you're down on the team Joe, start the hatin'!

696089[/snapback]

Come on man...I've been saying it all postseason. I cringe when a long shot is made on net. He just doesn't seem to follow them.

696088[/snapback]

one bad goal and all of a sudden miller looks like sh--? Oh thats right, you like miller about as much as holcombs arm likes losman. In case you havent watched the game, the sabres have absolutely sucked tonite, and have been outshot about 60-4. Carolina has taken it to us tonite and everyone exceot miller has played like sh--.

You hate the bills and you hate miller. You are a pathetic excuse for a buffalo fan.

One last whine...Now the refs are calling meaningless penalties on Carolina so that the final stats sheet looks fair.  Pretty pathetic, they just better call if fairly...our way in Buffalo.

696091[/snapback]

They'd damn well better score on a 5 on 3.

It was close, they showed it later, don't know, but looked like it stayed out.  The ref had a good look at it too and waved it off.  Still you never know, now the Sabres are just making mistakes, but at least they are going for it.  Teppo is sorely missed.

696084[/snapback]

Not a terrible defensive game IMO considering they're being held together by duct tape and Miller is having one of his worst games of the playoffs. The guy I want to see get well is Connolly - the offense and particularly the power play is a joke without him.

one bad goal and all of a sudden miller looks like sh--? Oh thats right, you like miller about as much as holcombs arm likes losman. In case you havent watched the game, the sabres have absolutely sucked tonite, and have been outshot about 60-4. Carolina has taken it to us tonite and everyone exceot miller has played like sh--.

You hate the bills and you hate miller. You are a pathetic excuse for a buffalo fan.

696092[/snapback]

How about this, kid, go !@#$ yourself...

A weak wrister from the point and then a SOFT goal when his team's fiinally waking up. And I hate what the bills have become, not the team you moron. Make the distinction.

Ok, anyone else notice this?

Twice tonite, the announcer has said about halfway through the PP, "Carolina has looked impressive on this PK." Both times, the sabres have scored immediately following his comment. ;)

Ok, anyone else notice this?

Twice tonite, the announcer has said about halfway through the PP, "Carolina has looked impressive on this PK." Both times, the sabres have scored immediately following his comment. ;)

696098[/snapback]

It's the old NFL announcer rule.

"So-and-so hasn't thrown an interception the last two games....INTERCEPTED!"

It's the old NFL announcer rule.

"So-and-so hasn't thrown an interception the last two games....INTERCEPTED!"

696100[/snapback]

On carolina's first goal, they had just said how buffalo had killed 25/26 penalties against carolina this season, including game 1. Carolina then proceeds to score.

This !@#$ing officiating is pathetic...

696104[/snapback]

agreed. i didnt know that you dont have a right to go for the puck while trying to score. what a horrible call.