Willis McGahee = Eric Moulds?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/loca...0,2976872.story

From Orlando Sentinel article:

A: My kids. I got two kids.

Q: How old are they?

A: One of them is 15 months and the other is five months.

Q: So far, what's the most difficult thing about fatherhood?

A: Nothing right now. Not for me. Just dealing with the mother. That's the difficult part. After that, everything is cool.

Q: What's more troublesome, an ex-wife or a baby momma?

A: A baby momma.

Q: Why?

A: Because they feel like they should be a part of your life for 18 years. An ex-wife, you can get away from her. A baby momma, you can't get away from her until the child is 18 or older. They're going to constantly ask you for money. They just want to nag you for no reason, just because they can. (Willis has never been married.)

....whatever dude, sounds like you are really embracing the responsibilities that go along with being a father.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gold Digger – Kanye West

Verse 2

18 years, 18 years

She got one of yo kids got you for 18 years

I know somebody payin child support for one of his kids

His baby momma's car and crib is bigger than his

You will see him on TV Any Given Sunday

Win the Superbowl and drive off in a Hyundai

She was spose to buy ya shorty TYCO with ya money

She went to the doctor got lypo with ya money

She walkin around lookin like Micheal with ya money

Should of got that insured got GEICO for ya moneeey

If you aint no punk holla We Want Prenup

WE WANT PRENUP!, Yeaah

It's something that you need to have

Cause when she leave yo ass she gone leave with half

18 years, 18 years

And on her 18th birthday he found out it wasn't his

why? so he can have mutiple "baby momma's" and actually marry them all to keep them quiet?

687914[/snapback]

That would explain those 2 year " missions " .

" Sooooo...I see you were out " spreading the word ".... the word of RELATIONS !! :lol: " .

I don't have a problem with the guy actually doing this things but to come out on an interview saying this kind of things you know the guy is not smart.

I bet his "friend" Mount McKinnie is not very happy after this interview:

Q: What is a perfect night out for Willis McGahee?

A: Hanging with Bryant McKinnie (offensive lineman, Minnesota Vikings). He put the 'p' in party. I rolled with him one time and I thought it was going to be another night out. I get there and he's got Venus with him. He has a lot of celebrities with him. Slim Thug, too.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/loca...0,2976872.story

From Orlando Sentinel article:

A: My kids. I got two kids.

Q: How old are they?

A: One of them is 15 months and the other is five months.

Q: So far, what's the most difficult thing about fatherhood?

A: Nothing right now. Not for me. Just dealing with the mother. That's the difficult part. After that, everything is cool.

Q: What's more troublesome, an ex-wife or a baby momma?

A: A baby momma.

Q: Why?

A: Because they feel like they should be a part of your life for 18 years. An ex-wife, you can get away from her. A baby momma, you can't get away from her until the child is 18 or older. They're going to constantly ask you for money. They just want to nag you for no reason, just because they can. (Willis has never been married.)

....whatever dude, sounds like you are really embracing the responsibilities that go along with being a father.

687899[/snapback]

wow - what a flat-out idjit. no one (are you listening, peter?) is allowed to speak up for this guy's intelligence ever again.

that doesn't mean he can't be a good running back. he is, however, most definitely and categorically a moron.

wow - what a flat-out idjit. no one (are you listening, peter?) is allowed to speak up for this guy's intelligence ever again.

that doesn't mean he can't be a good running back. he is, however, most definitely and categorically a moron.

687994[/snapback]

There is no question that it is pretty simple to avoid getting someone pregnant. He should have been a lot smarter about this. By the same token, it takes two to tango.

Let's put things in perspective, is WM the first person to have kids outside of marriage? Is he the first athlete to do so? Is he the first NFL player?

Out of curiosity, do you think that there are some women who throw themselves/pursue famous and wealthy athletes and celebs? You should go out down here in Miami and see what happens in the clubs. Also, a lot of these athletes and celebs are all id with no superego. If I had millions when I was in my late teens/early twenties, Lord knows what trouble I could have gotten myself into. Nevertheless, I have managed to stay on the straight and narrow.

I am not defending his actions. Yet, if you read the entire article, he says that he has learned his lesson. I hope so for his sake.