Could it be the Bucs are already displeased with

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you are kidding. i really do.

You see the title, and see that this is an 8 page thread. you dont think someone MAY HAVE, just MAYBE mentioned it?

682638[/snapback]

Mentioned what?

Oh, BTW, any truth to the rumor that the Bucs signed Mike Williams?

Hold on here a second....Mike Williams is not with the Bills anymore?!?!?!?

682663[/snapback]

I'm with you on that one, we may have to dig deeper into this controversy because there he is on my Bills calendar for the month of May.......

I betcha Mike williams would use the "fyou" smilie if he saw this thread!

682685[/snapback]

Nah, he'd use the thread as an excuse to miss mini camp for "personal reasons".

All you smart alecs should take note that when Mike Williams moved to Jacksonville to join the Bucs he decided to live in Orlando. His ass is so big the city fathers decided to metropolitanize all of North Florida into one city - JacksonBayLando. League Officials now say one of the two NFL franchises will have to relocate to LA because they can't build a stadium big enough to hold Mike Williams and 70,000 fans. Them the rules. Don't kill me. I just report them.

Bucs | Williams saga continues

Tue, 3 May 2006 13:06:42 -0700

(AP)The office of Governor Jeb Bush has just faxed the following press release to the North Florida office to clear up speculation: "Due to the rampant rumors circulating regarding Mr. Michael Williams we would like shed some light on the situation for those affected. Approximately a Month ago, the Jaguars signed Mr. Williams to their respective ball club. Not long after, our local geological survey team indicated that the entire state of Florida began listing to the Atlantic side. The condition continued to worsen the longer Mr. Williams was in Jacksonville until we lost almost 300 miles of shoreline. In an effort to level the state back off, every other month Mr. Williams will alternate between Jacksonville on the east coast and Tampa on the west coast so that the entire state does not capsize. Thank you for your time"

You obviously haven't been to any of the other Bills' message boards...

:doh:

682784[/snapback]

I think I was at the Range once, and I used to go to Billszone. You are correct. Looking at those sites makes me wonder how come they didn't mail me a hit of acid when I registered. It's like looking at old ladies playing bingo.

I bet he'd ask you to get rid of your freakin' quoted sigs, too.

I don't know that I've ever seen a more annoying sig. :doh:

682756[/snapback]

I'm glad you like them! I aim to please!

i hear Mike Williams likes quoted sigs, too!!

Hell, you don't have to work that hard to annoy someone. Just start another thread about how much we're going to suck. That should do it. :lol:

682893[/snapback]

My pleasure, once again.

Jsut trying to keep the expectations real around here. I mean, not like Robert Royal is on the level with Mike Williams, or anything!

:doh:

I didn't bother to read the first 10 pages but I can't believe no one corrected the original poster that Mike Williams plays for the Jags and not the Bucs.  Don't mean to be a Richard but just pointing that out.  :doh:

682932[/snapback]

Who is Mike Williams?

Bucs | Mike Williams in the NHL?

Tue, 3 May 2006 17:06:42 -0700

Bucs OL Mike Williams is rumored to be very interested in pursuing a career in the National Hockey League. Williams' agent, Ronald McDonald, has placed some calls to Philadelphia Flyers GM Bobby Clarke in hopes of getting Big Mike a tryout to be a part of the Flyers blue line in 2006-2007.

Said Williams: "As I watched the Buffalo Sabres dismantle the Flyers, it is clear that Bobby Clarke is in love with big slow defenseman, and I grew up always wishing I could try to be a professional hockey player. Hey Manute Bol tried it, why can't I? Bobby Clarke could not be reached for comment, although Clarke has been spotted at various pubs throughout the city of Philadelphia today. "Bobby asked for a liquid lunch and he was full of rage when he asked" said one bartender who chose not to be named.

I didn't bother to read the first 10 pages but I can't believe no one corrected the original poster that Mike Williams plays for the Jags and not the Bucs.  Don't mean to be a Richard but just pointing that out.  :w00t:

682932[/snapback]

That was corrected several times. :huh:

It's OK though, Mike likes Richard. :blink:

As expected, NFL news can be read with significant delay here in Italy. A friend of mine saw on a newspaper that Mike Williams recently signed with Jacksonville. I'm a bit confused, as I was almost sure that he was actually on Tampa Bay roster.

Can anyone confirm?

As expected, NFL news can be read with significant delay here in Italy. A friend of mine saw on a newspaper that Mike Williams recently signed with Jacksonville. I'm a bit confused, as I was almost sure that he was actually on Tampa Bay roster.

Can anyone confirm?

683365[/snapback]

Buon giorno.

I can say with some certainty that Mike Williams is indeed on the Tampa Bay roster.

:w00t:

Buon giorno.

I can say with some certainty that Mike Williams is indeed on the Tampa Bay roster.

:w00t:

683367[/snapback]

Yes, Mike Williams is indeed with Tampa Bay. Soprano365 has sources deep within his own bowels (namely his head) which have confirmed this report.

I think I was at the Range once, and I used to go to Billszone. You are correct. Looking at those sites makes me wonder how come they didn't mail me a hit of acid when I registered. It's like looking at old ladies playing bingo.

682861[/snapback]

You didn't get yours?

Bucs OL Mike Williams is rumored to be very interested in pursuing a career in the National Hockey League. 

He would be a great goalkeeper... Once squeezed like a wedge into the goal-post, there will be no more space for the puck... :w00t:

He would be a great goalkeeper... Once squeezed like a wedge into the goal-post, there will be no more space for the puck...  :w00t:

683460[/snapback]

Mike Williams certainly would 'gobble up the puck.' Of that there is no question. BTW, how has one person's harmless error turned into a 10 page thread? Ahh... the drudgery of the off-season.

Mike Williams certainly would 'gobble up the puck.' Of that there is no question. BTW, how has one person's harmless error turned into a 10 page thread? Ahh... the drudgery of the off-season.

683472[/snapback]

Probably because considering his 4 year career with the Bills, this is the most enjoyment that Mike Williams has ever given us.

Bills | Trade Jason Peters for Mike Williams and a 6th round pick in 2011.

Thurs, 4 May 2006 011:06:42 -0700

Larry Felser, out of retirement, and for the Buffalo News, reports the Buffalo Bills have traded with the Miami Dolphins for tackle Mike Williams, sending tackle Jason Peters in exchange. Williams, the Bills former 1st rounder in 2001, was released and signed by the Tampa Bay Tigers -- of the Indoor Soccer Federation, to play goalie for the injured Lius Gonzalez. He was later cut by the Tigers and picked up as a free agent by the Dolphins. G.M. Marv Levy commented at the press conference, "in getting Williams, we have foundation to build on for years to come." The Tampa Bucs were also rumored to have been interested in trading for Peters.