"Coach" Alert

That was one annoying show.

He was totally focused on Leinart. He made the case that while he DID want Levy to be the GM, he DIDN"T want him to be in charge of personnel/the draft. :doh:

He also said that the jets will bring back Mawae (sic). I don't think that he keeps up with football as much as people on this board. His goal seemed to have been merely to stir up anger in fans.

I haven't heard him in years and I must say that it was pretty bad.

I listened to about 15 minutes of the show. I was mostly in disbelief that anyone could make a career out of being Coach Dickerson.

Rude

Crude

Ignorant

Loud

Insulting

Worse than fingernails on a blackboard

Never again WHAM! If Coach is on I will change the station!

I can't believe that they brought that ass-clown back on the air.

His only pathetic purpose is to stir up crap. The sad thing is that an entire legion of idiots seem to take everything he says as if it's Gospel. (... and some of those people frequent this board.)

I agree. This guy is horrible, and I think even Bob Matthews hates him. I heard him screaming and changed the channel. I think WHAM has him on with Bob because they want to promote his gameday show.

I listened to about 15 minutes of the show. I was mostly in disbelief that anyone could make a career out of being Coach Dickerson.

683791[/snapback]

Matthews' show gets worse everytime i hear it latley and especially now that the draft is over... Bob was so stuck on leinhart its sick and he contiues to B word that the bills didnt take him and praises the kid and tries to make you think he has already won 4 superbowls...

Now this could just be my personal preference but i try to take anything anyone on his show as worthless but who knows

Matthews' show gets worse everytime i hear it latley and especially now that the draft is over... Bob was so stuck on leinhart its sick and he contiues to B word that the bills didnt take him and praises the kid and tries to make you think he has already won 4 superbowls...

Now this could just be my personal preference but i try to take anything anyone on his show as worthless but who knows

684057[/snapback]

Well, you have to cut Bob some slack.... his fixation on Leinart is probably a continuation of his search for a replacement for Zippy Chippy in his columns.... :lol:

I can't believe that they brought that ass-clown back on the air.

His only pathetic purpose is to stir up crap.  The sad thing is that an entire legion of idiots seem to take everything he says as if it's Gospel.  (... and some of those people frequent this board.)

683823[/snapback]

About 20% of what he says has the ring of truth. The other 80% is incredible.

I remember the Coach's first day on the air.  He did it with Art Wander on GR when it was actually a good station.  He was actually calm and made very good points...  That was ages ago though.

683815[/snapback]

whatever happened to Artie-baby-boo-boo?

I agree. This guy is horrible, and I think even Bob Matthews hates him. I heard him screaming and changed the channel. I think WHAM has him on with Bob because they want to promote his gameday show.

683849[/snapback]

when I did was on a listener's panel roughly 4 years ago for WG55, everyone gushed about how great coach dickerson was and ganged up on me when i told him i couldn't stand him

they also said that if chuck were in the building, he'd give me a thrashing :lol:

bring it on saggyballlickers

He also said that the jets will bring back Mawae (sic).

Wonder how the Titans would feel about that? Sounds like tampering to me.

:P

Should be interesting, he called for Levy to be named GM & will probably be bashing him big time tonight.

680411[/snapback]

well, since Levy fired him, he has to do something other than eat

I haven't listened much to him latewly, but is Smerlas promoting Leinart? If so, whatever Fred says Bob believes, so can then understand why he wants him. Fred's another one I turn the radio off when he's on.

684057[/snapback]

I went to WHAM1180 on line and sent a polite note to program manager Jeff Howlett that every time The Coach is on I will be changing the station, and explained WHY I was doing this.

How else can I cast my vote? :w00t: