What happened to addressing the OL?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I do like the picks today but Jesus......address the glaring OL problem. Im sure Losman will be pleased with the D selections.

676471[/snapback]

We don't have an OL problem. Really. it's all in your imagination. We've signed Robert Royal, and that's CLUTCH.

I do like the picks today but Jesus......address the glaring OL problem. Im sure Losman will be pleased with the D selections.

676471[/snapback]

Marv knew it would chap your ass, so thats why he didnt take any. looks like his plan worked :o

The addressed it over the off-season.  Fowler and Reyes are upgrades to what was there before.  And what rookie did you want protecting JP's blindside after Ferguson was gone?

676517[/snapback]

So we dont draft one just to develope? :o

Maybe Levy feels that he can bring in FA's to address the O-line for 2006. Instead of rookies who won't be able to contribute for 2-3 years, he brings in FA's with experience to play right away. In the meantime, they draft some OL talent on Day 2.

Not surprising the Bills are drafting defense first. Levy knows that it was the Bills D that got them to the Super Bowl. I'm just surprised that we took to DB's on Day 1. I would have expected an LB or another D-liner.

PTR

So we dont draft one just to develope?  :o

676529[/snapback]

I still owe you a PM....

but, when you are 5-11 and have missed the playoffs since President BJ was in office, there are more holes to plug than a Vivid video.