OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAY 2006 THREAD!

sven233

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NYG on the clock!!!!

Could maybe be Justice.....but I am thinking Chad Jackson here.

Just a thought with Justice on the board still............wouldn't it be something if he is still on the board at the 1st pick of the second round??? Houston would still get a great OT and didn't have to even go after DA BRICK. That would be an ideal scenerio for them. We'll see!

NYG on the clock!!!!

Just a thought with Justice on the board still............wouldn't it be something if he is still on the board at the 1st pick of the second round???  Houston would still get a great OT and didn't have to even go after DA BRICK.  That would be an ideal scenerio for them.  We'll see!

675337[/snapback]

I think a better situation for the Texans would be taking Eric Winston at the top of the 2nd... he's top 10 talent. ;)

I think a better situation for the Texans would be taking Eric Winston at the top of the 2nd... he's top 10 talent. ;)

675344[/snapback]

I know you are joking, but that isn't even funny!!!!!! But, it would be funny if they did pick up Winston instead if they had their choice!!!!

NYG on the clock!!!!

Just a thought with Justice on the board still............wouldn't it be something if he is still on the board at the 1st pick of the second round???  Houston would still get a great OT and didn't have to even go after DA BRICK.  That would be an ideal scenerio for them.  We'll see!

675337[/snapback]

Dude, Winston Justice isn't great by any means. His stock was higher with mock drafters as opposed to NFL talent evaluators. However, 2nd rounder is decent value.

Dude, Winston Justice isn't great by any means.  His stock was higher with mock drafters as opposed to NFL talent evaluators.  However, 2nd rounder is decent value.

675351[/snapback]

I agree.......he isn't "great" yet......but he has the athletic ability to be great if he wants to be. We'll see.

Good pickup for Pitt.

Chicago is now on the clock. Now, this could be a little interesting. There has been a lot of speculation about Buffalo wanting to trade back into the first round. Chicago has been the likely trading partner if this happens.

I guess we'll see if Marv has a guy he really likes here. I can't believe all the talk was completely rumor, so there may be some interest here. Let's see what happens here.

In an interesting note, Pitt gave up a 3rd and a 4th to move up 7 spots here........a little much, but that might be worth noting if the Bills are looking to deal here.

Who the heck would we take though? The guys available here aren't much better than the ones that will be around in the 2nd. Oh wait, we're gonna trade our 2,5 and next years 1st for Brodie Croyle who "we had ranked just as good as the other 3 guys

i think justice or winston will go to the bills here.

i also think they traded their 2nd and one of their 3rds.

very outside chance they like MANGOLD

but justice is prolly more likely.

i could go for another buckeye